Kanna x Male! Reader

(Some people have been wondering if I plan on doing lemons, I'm not particularly good at writing lemons, but I can write them, but I'll keep them in a different book,  and keep this one PG.)

Y/N POV:

I sat at my desk twirling my pen around in my hand, not paying attention to the teacher, like normal. I tuned into what the teacher was saying every now and then, so I can catch the basic gist, and I had apparently tuned in at just the right moment.

"Alright students, we have a new student joining our class today, everyone, this is Kanna." I looked at the new girl, who muttered a quiet hello to the class. She was small, with white had with purple gradient towards the end. All in all, she was pretty cute. She sat down a few seats away from me, I shrugged and went back to pissing around till lunch came around.

When the bell had rung, everyone rushed outside and sat either at picnic tables or on the ground with their friends. I looked around and spotted the new girl, Kanna, sitting by herself. As it usually is with the new kids at school, everyone avoided her like she was the plague. I know the feeling, because I was the newest kid before she came along. I cracked a sad smile and walked over to her and sat next to her.

"Hey, you're the new girl right? I'm (Y/N). Pleasure to meet you." I smiled and offered her my hand. She looked at it for awhile before she shook it.

"It's a pleasure to meet you too (Y/N). Why did you sit with me and not everyone else?" Kanna asked, her face remaining as emotionless as always. It was pretty cute, somehow.

"I don't really have a lot of friends in this school, people tend to avoid me for whatever reason. So I thought I'd come talk to you. You seem pretty nice, after all."

Kanna and I talked for the rest of lunch, then the bell rang and we had to get back to class. And the day went on as normal. I doodled on the desks and my notebook, paying no attention what so ever, and whenever I got called on, I bullshitted my way through the problem. Did I mention how good I am at bullshitting? The final bell rang and everyone dashed out of the classroom.

"Hey, (Y/N)!" Kanna called out to me as I walked out of the building. I turned around and smiled.

"Yeah Kanna? What's Up?"

"I was wondering if you wanted to come over and spend the night at my house. Miss Kobayashi shouldn't mind." Kanna asked, she seemed more hesitant and shy then she did earlier today, but I just brushed that off.

"Sure, my 'Parents' won't give a shit, I guarantee that." I clench my fists as I think about those bastards. They were part of the reason I wanted to go to Kanna's, to get away from them.

Kanna noticed my anger and took my hand in hers and looked me in the eyes, and as if by magic, the blood boiling anger that had only recently flared up in me, just vanished. I smiled.

"Thanks Kanna, I just lose my cool sometimes, sorry." I apologized for my behavior. She gave a small smile and nodded.

We walked towards her apartment and Kanna invited me in. I took off my shoes at the door and walked in the living room,  where I was met by a death glare from a gold haired maid that could melt through a steel girder. I raised my eyebrow and gave an awkward wave.

"Lady Tohru, relax. He's with me. (Y/N), this is Tohru. Tohru, this is (Y/N). Don't kill him." The fact that Kanna had to tell this chick not to kill me put me on edge. Something tells me she wasn't joking around.

"P-pleasure to meet you Tohru." I offered my hand for a handshake. What I got, was my hand on the receiving end of a human hydraulic press.

After that one incident, me and Kanna sat around watching anime and talking about how stupid algebra is.

"Hey, (Y/N). Do you wanna go stargazing on the roof?" I was kinda shocked by her question. Kanna didn't really seem like the girl who was interested in stargazing. But who am I to say what she does or doesn't like.

"Sure, lemme grab a blanket real quick." I grabbed a large fleece throw and followed Kanna up to the roof. We layed down on the blanket and looked up at the sky.

"Awwww, are you shitting me? The one time that its cloudy in this damn city?" I complain, the damn clouds were blocking the view of the stars. But if it bothered Kanna, I couldn't tell. She was over there smiling like she just won a prize on The Price is Right.

I was gonna ask her what was making her all giddy, but was promptly cut off when she started to cuddle up with me. My face was burning a bright red, but eventually I recovered from the initial shock and wrapped my arms around her and pulled her close to me. I smiled and fell asleep next to Kanna.

*The Next Morning*

My eyes fluttered open, and I got up and stretched my arms. I look down at the still sleeping form of Kanna the Cutie. I smile and kiss her on the cheek. I hear someone clear their throat behind me. I turn around.

Crazy maid chick.

"Well shit."