Kanna X Shy! Reader

(Requested by @fluttercream. In this, your Tohru's younger Sister. Enjoy!)

(Y/N) POV:

I laid on the couch, scrolling through the channels on the TV, Shopping Channels, Reality TV Shows, Drama, Drama and more Drama. I pout and throw the remote on the coffee table.

Human certainly have a weird taste in entertainment. I sigh and lay down on the couch. I'm about to doze off when my older sister Tohru walks in.

"Not interested in Television eh? More interested daydreaming about Kanna?" Tohru mocks, with that shit eating grin of hers. I shoot up from my laying position, my face crimson red.

"N-no! I just wasn't interested in boring human entertainment! Y-yeah that was it..." I said, not quite convinced myself.

"Ooooooooh, (Y/N) has a crushie-wushie on Kanna!" Tohru said, beaming. I on the other claw, wanted to curl up into a ball and disappear. I couldn't do that so I settled for hiding my blushing face in a throw pillow. Tohru grinned and sat down next to me on the couch and threw her arm around me.

"Awww come on sis, don't be like that. I'm only teasing you. Besides, I think you two would be cute together!" Tohru said, trying to comfort me. Now that her teasing was over, I felt slightly more comfortable and came out of the pillow.

"I highly doubt that she's interested in me, she's always hanging with that Saikawa." I lamented, laying down and staring at the off white ceiling. Just then I heard the door open, I sat up to see who was home.

"I'm home from School." Kanna said, taking off her shoes. I was about say hello when I saw that she had her friend Saikawa with her. So I let out a low growl instead. Saikawa hid behind Kanna, Kanna looked at me with an inquisitive look and Tohru started laughing her tail off.

"Oh my god, (Y/N) you are REALLY jealous!" Tohru said between laughs. My face was beet red. I ran in my room, buried my face in the pillows of my bed and pulled the sheets over my head, trying not to think about how embarrassed I am.

*30 Minutes Later*

I felt some nudge my shoulder, I peeked my head out of my miniature Fortress of solitude and saw Kanna there looking at me. Letting out a squeal, I quickly concealed myself under the covers again.

"(Y/N), why were you jealous?"  Kanna asked, sitting on the bed next to me.

Well, its not like I can keep it a secret forever. Sighing, I pulled the covers off of me and looked at my childhood friend and crush.

"Kanna, Ireallylikeyoualotpleasedon'thateme!" I said a hella lot faster than I intended. I braced myself for what I assumed would be immediate rejection and humiliation. But what I got instead, was a pair of lips on mine. Before I could process what just happened it was already over.

"K-kanna?" I stuttered,still in shock that she just kissed me.

"I like you a lot too (Y/N), just please don't snarl at my friend again please." Kanna said, with a small smile. I don't think I've ever seen her smile before. And it made me so happy. Kanna payed down next to me and I snuggled up close to her and fell asleep in my lovers embrace.

~~~~~~~~A/N~~~~~~~~
Sorry about the wait, schools been burying me alive. But I have a break now so I plan on cranking out as may chapters as I can, Today and Tomorrow.

And sorry if this was bad, It's 12:25 at night, I'm running off of a 12oz can of Dr. Pepper and some Fritos. PLUS I'm really bad at writing from the perspective of someone shy despite being shy myself ;~;

More chapters to come!!