Chapter 7: You cant just take a compliment, can you?

I leaned on the hood of my car waiting for Justin, so we could leave already.

"Speak of the Devil", I muttered as I saw him walking out of the school doors.

"Could you hurry up, I got stuff to do", my voice annoyed as he was taking he sweet time said hopping into my car.

"Hold your horses babe, I'm coming", he replied getting in. 

"First of all don't call me babe. Second, I'm still wondering why your oh so popular friends couldn't give you a ride to and from school, or even get one of your bitches do it, I'm sure they won't mind."

"Don't worry about it, plus I'm sure you don't dislike having to drive me as much as you say you do. Deep deep, down you know you love it", he smirked.

"Yeah keep dreaming dude", I swear I've rolled my eyes one too many times since this school year started.

Within couple minutes we arrived home. I rushed out of the car and headed straight to the basement, also known as my very own mini dance studio.

I plugged in my iPhone into the speaker and shuffled Ed Sheeran's new album 'Divide'.

Supermarket Flowers came on and I went into my dance zone immediately.

I freestyle contemporary until the song was basically finished, which was when I also heard the sound of clapping.

I whipped my head around so quick I was sure it was broken.

"What are you doing down here Justin?",I Grabbed a bottle of water since my ass was about to die of dehydration.

"Oh nothing, just got bored and heard the music so here I am, you're really good by the way", ha a compliment from him No Way.

"You don't have to tell me something I already know ",I am so cocky, but I am an amazing dancer so I deserve to be.

"You can't just take a compliment, can you?", his voice a little annoyed. "Oh I can take a compliment just not from you." I retorted.

"Hardyharhar, anyways I wanted to ask if you wanted to cook together and surprise you mom, since she'll be tired when she gets home from work."

"Hmm sure, what were you thinking of cooking?" I asked a little surprised he was being so considerate of my mom. "I thought of cooking, isn't that enough", he whined jokingly.

I laughed at his childlike self, "how about we cook steamed provision with stew chicken, and then for desert we do some cupcakes".

"Yeah I'm good with that, you cook the chicken while I steam the provisions and then we could cook the cupcakes together." He started taking the out the pots, making his way around the kitchen.

"Wow we're being civilized, shocker",I laughed as we started on our cooking mission.

Soon the main dish was finished cooking, we decided on starting on the cupcakes since my mom will be home in less than an hour.

I grabbed the eggs while Justin grabbed the flour, we both put them into the bowl and started whisking it.

I wanted a little fun,so I started it. "Ummm Justin you got a little piece of something right here" I said as I dabbed some flour of his nose.