Chapter 5: "Ummm instagram"

"Verro, wake up."

"20 more minutes."

"NO GET UP NOW,you only have 20 minutes to get to school"

Gheesh why she gotta be so loud though.

"Fine fine,I'm up."

Oh joy guess what today is. It's Monday. The most hated day of the week.

I shockingly got ready in 10 minutes and was downstairs waiting for jerk face to show up so we can leave.

I heard someone coming down the stairs and didn't have to look back to know it was Justin, so I just went out the front door and made my way to my car knowing that he was following.

"Wow this is your ride?"

"Yes it is, do you have a problem with it?"

"No, it's one fine ass car."

"Thanks." My mouth was forming a smile at the compliment he had said towards my baby until I heard what he said next.

" But, my car is much sexier."

"Well I don't see your car anywhere so shush and get in."

He did as he was told and we were on our way to our social/educational hell.

I kept looking at the time on the car radio, hoping that each time I looked, time would stop so I could speed up and be on time to homeroom.

Obviously that didn't work.

"Can you stop the car?" Is he serious were 3 minutes away from being late and he wants me to stop.

"Why?"

"Cause I don't want anyone to see me arriving to school with you. I don't like you and we are enemies after all."

Wow that hurt a little and I don't even know why.

"Wow, fine it's not like I wanted to be seen with you either. "

"Don't lie to yourself, you know you wouldn't mind being seen with me."

I stopped the car and unlock the doors.

"Who you: the biggest jerk face/player ever. Hell nah, I'm good.Have fun fuckin whores during first period."

"Oh you know I will."

As he closed the door I sped off and parked in the parking lot.
~
I had made it to class right on time.

Thank God.

I looked around the room looking for Maya, Riri and Lizzy.

I spotted them and quickly went in the back to sit next to them.

"Hey girl where were you all weekend ?"

"Justin"

"Justin?" They all questioned with a look on their face that made me knew they were thinking differently than I was.

"No, no not like that."

"Then like what?"

"I'll tell you guys at lunch."

"Fine."

We ended our convo as we saw that our homeroom teacher-Ms.banks, had entered the classroom.
She started doing attendance checking to see if everyone was here.
I hear her calling a bunch of names of people and finally I heard call my friends and I name.