Hours pass by, me and Prince are having Sex, finally he cums. I wrap my leg around his waist, kissing him.

When we finshed I am laying on his chest. I close my eyes and whisper: “I love you Jacob.” I hear him whisper back. “I love you too.” I drift off to sleep.

Kiki’s Pov:

Sunday……………………

“GIRLS!!! COME DOWN HERE NOW!!!! I HAVE WONDERFUL NEWS!!!” Mom yells. Me and Livi runs down stairs. “What is it?” I asks. Mom smiles. “Yall remember Melanie……(Me and Livi nods) Well she’s gonna be living right next to us!” Mom squeals. Me and Livi start going nuts.

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, MEL IS COMING MEL IS COMING, YAYYYYYYYY!!!” We jump on the couch, to the table, to mom. Me, mom and Livi are huddled up hugging each other.

You see Mel is our cousin, then its her little brother, Devon Jr. We just call him Dj. He’s sooo cute. But Aunt Tracy is also coming and she tried to ruin Mom’s and Dad’s marrige. She’s Moms’ sister. I think she’s the devil’s wife.

Mel is like the shy version of Livi. But she’s also The funny side of me. People say we can be Triplets. Because she always be around us. I can’t help it, me Livi, and Mel has been friends ever since babies. I love Mel like I love Livi. Now everthing is perfect. Well getting there.

Mel’s pov:

(Mel‘s outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/mels_outfit/set?id=45385450)

“Melanie, Dj!!! HURYYY UP WE NEED TO GO.” Mom yells, or shall I say Tracy. Pain in my ass, I’ll tell you that. I looked in the mirror and saw that the bruise has went away. I sighed in relief. “LAST WARNING!”

Shit.

I run downstairs. Dj is right behind me. I pick up Dj. “Ready lil bro.” I say. Dj smiles. “Yep.” He says. I kiss him on the forehead.

(Dj looks like this:

http://www.polyvore.com/djs_outfit/set?id=45401297)

Tracy says we’re going to an old place we used to live. It betta be LA.

Hours later………………………….

We pull up at a pretty house, but I see twins running up to me. Wait a minute, I KNOW THEM. OLIVIA AND KIMBERLY, THE TWINS, MY COUSINS, MY BESTIES. I jump out the car and run into the Twin’s arms. “OMG OMG, I missed yall!!!!!!!!!” I yell. They smiled, talking in a union. “WE MISSED YOU TOOOOOO.”

I laugh still hugging them. Tracy steps out the car with Dj behind her. He runs up to us and gives Livi’s a hug on her leg. Livi looks down smiling like a clown, picks up Dj. “HEY DEVON!” SHe yells. I laughs, as Dj jumps alittle. Livi has been in tha cookie jar.

(Twins outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/kiki_livis_outfit/set?id=45385941)

Finally the girls and I finish my room, we grab a bean bag chairs and sit on them. We put in a movie called Hating on love. When the movie ends, its 11;30 P.m. “DAMNNNNNN, we gotta go, bye Mel see you tomorrow girl.” Livi says. I smile, as they leave I yell. “BYE LOVE YALL!” They wave back, talking in a union. “Love you too girl.” They say. I laugh.

The next day.

(At skool)

(Twins outfit:

http://www.polyvore.com/kiki_livis_outfit/set?id=45467406

)

(My outfit:

http://www.polyvore.com/mels_outfit/set?id=45470669

)

We walk inside the school. I see MB walk up to us, I manage to stay came, as Prod look me up and down. I blush. “Guys this is our cousing Melanie. The girl we told you about.” Kiki says. The boys smiles and gives me a hug.

Calm down Mel it’s just a hug nothing more, just a hug. Breath (Takes a deep breath)

All of sudden we hear Kiki say: “DAMNNNN SHE FINE!” I look where Kiki is looking and see a girl walking in the building. All of Mb except Princeton is staring at her, Kiki bites her lip as the girl walks by.

“Fresh meat.” Kiki teases as the girl walks faster. Well Kiki has marked her territory.

(Shanice Aka New-New’s outfit:

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=46555884

)

New New’s Pov:

People are staring at me. I find it creepy. Then a pretty girl calls me

Fresh meat. I walk away fast in a hurry. I walk to my locker. 145. I open my locker putting my work in it. “Hey there.” A girl says. I turn seeing the girl that called me Fresh meat smile. I blushed. “Hi.” I whisper. The girl closed my locker for me. “I’m Kiki, You?” She asks. “I’m New-new.” I said. Kiki smiles. “You’re a cutie.” Kiki says. I blush harder. Why am I always so shy?

The bell rings, I pick up my book bag, Kiki grabs my hand. “Come with me.” She says. She pulls me to a unknown place………………………………............

I NEED OVA 16 VOTES AND 11 COMMENTS TO MAKE THE NEXT CHAPTER.