Worked

You sighed and continued to pet Gai's hair while he sobbed in your lap. "It's okay, Gai. It's fine, I swear."

He kept crying.

"Gai..." You didn't know what to tell the man. He was just so upset. Earlier in the day, he'd done nothing as some high-and-mighty dipstick shoved you around. It was just to conform to the social views of the land and whatnot, but it was apparently killing Gai. He was just too sensitive sometimes.

Lee settled down next to the two of you and rested his chin on Gai's head. "It is alright, Sensei. (Y/N) knows you love her."

More crying.

Which, of course, made Lee cry.

Which made you cry.

So then, you were all crying in the floor together.

~~~
'Hurry, hurry, gotta hurry...' You scrubbed dished faster than you'd ever thought possible, blazing through everything on them and shoving the dishes into Petal's shaking hands.

"Y-You don't have to d-do this, you know..."

"Of course I do!" You shoved more dishes on her. "If these aren't done, you'll get hurt, and that ain't gunna happen, so dry the dish Petal."

She squeaked and got back to work.

When you finally got them all done, you bolted to the oven and started making dinner, setting it to heat up while you rushed to the fire and set a pot over it for tea. Turning on your heel, you grabbed a washcloth and dashed out to where the men were later going to eat, scrubbing the table clean.

Panting, you stopped in the hot kitchen long enough to catch your breath before taking off again.

"Um... I could h-help if you w-want me to..."

"Great! Stir this." You jerked Petal in front of the oven and shoved a wooden spoon into her hands before taking off again.

~~~
"Here you go M'Lord." You leaned over Lee's shoulder and refilled his cup of tea. On the opposite side of the table, Gai motioned for more as well. Instead of walking around the table, you just leaned forward further, using the chance to reach down and rub Lee right between the legs.

He froze, a shiver rippling through him. Lee forced himself to move, picking up his cup and bringing it to his face in an attempt to cover the blush that spread across his cheeks as you continued to touch him.

When you pulled away and headed back to the kitchens, you fought the urge to burst out laughing, leaving poor Lee without any way to relieve his frustrations.

~A Few Days Later~
You really hated Birch. You hated that man with a burning passion. And it didn't help that he was one of the prettiest men you'd ever seen.

He was currently laid sprawled out on the ground with his head in Lee's lap. And Lee was absentmindedly petting his hair. It made you furious.

When Birch reached up and took Lee's hand in his own, you had to force down the urge to jump on him and sink your teeth into that pretty dark skin. 'One day...' You thought. 'One day he will pay.'

And it most certainly didn't help that Lee was entirely oblivious to Birch's advancements. Your big-browed lover was one hundred percent ignorant to the fact that Birch was as gay as they get.

Eventually, Birch had to leave and you once again had to resist jumping him when he leaned down and kissed Lee on the top of his head.

When he walked away you crossed your arms and huffed. "Lee, why can't you see it?"

"See what?"

"He obviously wants to get you naked as in his bed."

"(Y/N), it is not like that."

"Maybe not for you, but he's a completely different story."

Lee rolled his eyes and motioned you closer. You sat down next to him and he pulled you close, pressing you against his side.

"I'm done with being here. I wanna go home..." You hid your face against Lee's chest. "I'm way overworked. I'm tired even after sleeping and my whole body aches."

Lee kissed the top of your head before tipping your head up and kissing you on the lips. "Do not worry, (Y/N). We will be gone soon. Gai Sensei said he is almost done, so we only have two weeks or so left to stay."

You sighed. "Well, so long as he hurries..."