Orders

Gai huffed and crossed his arms. "Where are those two...?" He continued to run around the Leaf Village, searching for you and Lee. "It's like they've vanished." Getting an idea, he took off in the direction of the Hyuga house. Seeking out Neji he put a hand on the ninja's shoulder. "Hi, Neji! Could you help me with something?"

"If you want me to find (Y/N) and Lee, the answer is no. I still haven't recovered from the last time you asked that."

Confused, Gai wandered off. "Where could they be?"

~Quite a bit later~

Gai kicked the door to your house down. "(Y/N)!! LEE!!" There was a thud and Gai waited patiently by your now-broken door.

"Yes, Sensei?" Lee walked out with just a towel on, looking down at the door. "Oh. Sensei, we have talked about this. You need to stop breaking our door."

"Yeah, but I couldn't help it."

"I understand."

You walked out, arms crossed over your chest. "Well, I don't. Can't you knock like an ordinary person?"

Gai put his hands on his hips. "Would I be Gai if I did?"

"Good point." You hugged Lee from behind and sighed. "So, did you come here to break our door, or was there some other reason?"

"Oh. Yeah. Tsunade wants to see us. I've been looking for you two for three hours."

"Oh my goodness." Turning, you dragged Lee behind you. "Come on, Lee, go get dressed, we gotta go."

"Well, seeing as we are this late, I do not think a bit more time will be of too much consequence."

"No, Lee. Go."

"Darn you, woman."

~~~
You stood in front of Tsunade, waiting for her to say what it was she called you in for.

"Now," the Hokage shifted through some papers. "There's something I'd like the three of you to do. (Y/N), for you, it's completely optional."

"Why?" You tipped your head. "I'm not pregnant, if that's what you're worried about."

Tsunade sighed. "No, that's not it. Hold on and I'll tell you." She took a shot of sake. "I need you to go to a place located in The Land of Rice Paddies. It's on the very the very border. As a matter of fact, part of the village spills over into the neighboring land. Gai, Lee, I want you to act the part of father and son. As men, you'll have a better chance of getting information from the locals. (Y/N), your part is completely optional, because where you're going, women are treated like dirt. If you go, you'll be acting as Gai's slave."

"No." Gai moved to stand between you and Tsunade. "She won't be going. I won't treat her like a slave."

"No offense, Gai, but it's not your decision." Tsunade looked at you. "Well, (Y/N)?"

You considered it. Lee gently took hold of your hand and you squeezed. "I'll do it."

"What?" Gai turned to look at you, panic in his eyes. "Please, (Y/N), don't make me do this."

Tsunade gathered her papers and stood. "I'm sorry, Gai. The decision's been made."

"How could you do this?" Gai stared helplessly at both you and Tsunade. "How can you ask me to treat my student... To treat my daughter like a dog?"

"Oh, Gai." You stepped forward and hugged the man, Lee close behind you. Tsunade quietly slipped out of the room, leaving the three of you to cry.

~~~
Naruto Uzumaki walked beside you as you headed to the entrance to the Village. "A slave huh? Tell me how that goes when ya get back, yeah?"

"Course, fam."

Naruto bumped his fist against yours and waved as he left you standing by Gai and Lee. You jumped on Lee, the black-haired boy grabbing hold of you and spinning you around.

You kissed him before he could set you down, wrapping your legs around his waist. He grabbed a handful of your hair, not letting you go until Gai cleared his throat.

"Not that you two aren't adorable, but we've really got to go." You pulled away, blushing.

"Um, yeah. Sorry." You disentangled yourself from Lee, who just grinned and smacked your butt. "Lee, I swear."

"You should not swear."

"Don't pull that on me."

Gai put a hand on your shoulder, cutting short your gentle teasing. "(Y/N)..." You could hear it in his voice what he was going to say.

"No, Gai. I won't stay behind. You're stuck with me."

He sighed. "I was afraid you'd say that." With no way to convince you not to come, he shouldered his pack and walked out of the village, you and Lee close on his heels.