Punishment

The crash of breaking glass made you wince, and you knelt down to pick up the pieces. "Watch where you're going dipstick!" You spat the words at the man who had obviously bumped you on purpose. He narrowed his eyes.

"Excuse me?"

You knew you should just play your part and act all scared and sorry, but your temper was overriding common sense at the moment. "What? Too dumb to understand common English? Or can you just not hear people over the sound of your own ugly."

He reared back obviously planning to strike you across the face. But, having been trained by Gai, you acted on muscle memory and grabbed his wrist before flipping him over your shoulder and sending him crashing into the broken glass on the floor.

The loud thud attracted attention, and Birch, Alder, Gai, and two more men ran around the corner, stopping with surprise at seeing you standing over the man who'd bumped you.

"Umm... Hi?" You shifted awkwardly.

"What happened here, Cain?" Alder strode forward, head up, shoulders back, the picture of a calm leader.

The man, Cain apparently, propped himself up on one arm and pointed at you accusingly. "This little whore jumped me!"

You rolled your eyes. "Stuff it, circus monkey, you hit first."

"You can't talk back to me!"

"Stop copying me!"

"Well excuse me, princess, I just wanted you to know how stupid you sound!"

"(Y/N)!" Gai barked your name and you jumped. Your Sensei stood next to Alder in front of you, arms crossed over his chest and disapproval in his eyes.

"I'm sorry..." You bowed.

Alder turned to Gai. "A bit willful, is she?"

Gai's gaze barely glanced over you and his voice was cold when he spoke. "I've tried to beat it out of her, but the little winch just gets worse."

"Perhaps you should starve her for a bit."

"Perhaps."

"Gai? What is happening?" Lee walked up at the perfectly wrong moment. You ducked your head and looked away, cheeks burning.

"(Y/N) again. She needs to be punished. Can you take care of it?"

Lee looked confused. He looked at Gai's face and then your's. "Me?"

"Yes, if you don't mind."

"Um... Okay?" Lee started to walk towards you, but was stopped for a moment by Birch. That gorgeous, coffee-skinned, bright-eyed, gay boi. You gritted your teeth to keep silent as Birch ran one hand down Lee's arm and stood on his tiptoes to kiss your man on the cheek.

He was so friking gay. Which would be fine, if it wasn't Lee he was gay for.

Lee seemed completely unaware of the pretty boy's advances, just smiling and patting Birch's head before going to you and taking your hand to lead you away.

He pulled you down halls and through rooms until he pushed open the front door of the house and led you outside. Never letting go of your hand, he continued down several streets, going through so many places you'd never seen before that you quickly got lost.

"Lee, where are we going?"

"You will see!"

You were about to say something else when Lee decided that you weren't going fast enough and pulled you close so he could scoop you into his arms and take off running.