Chapter Thirty Eight: He Looked Like A Complete Douche With His Lip Ring

Start from the beginning

I stared at my knuckles as I walked out of my final class of the day. They were healing now, and were just scabs and bruises. When I came out this morning, I decided to leave them unbandaged, feeling bad that Carson had to repeatedly redo his work because I kept picking at it absentmindedly immediately after he was done.

As I made my way to my locker, I was stopped by a harsh grip on my wrist. I immediately took my other free fist, ready to struck the stranger in the head, however it was stopped by the person right away.

I looked the person in the eye and saw it was a senior that was on the basketball team of our school. He had jet black hair, accompanied by piercing blue eyes. He was about the height of Bennett. He smirked darkly at me as he pushed me against the locker, making me wince at the sudden impact. He pushed his hips against me, making me squirm at his touch. I tried to scream for help, but it was muffled by his hand on my mouth. The halls around us were empty, due to how school had let out about fifteen minutes ago, which didn't exactly help my problem, "Be quiet, Prince-"

For the second time this week, I kicked a boy in the balls to get him off of me. As I heard his painful groan, his warmth get pulled off of me, however this time it wasn't by Grayson.

"Mind finishing that sentence for me?" A familiar voice asked.

I looked the person's way and saw it was Carson. Waiting for a reply, his gaze quickly turned to me as he asked me if I was okay, to which I nodded to. As soon as I gave him that reassurance, he turned to the boy he had pushed against the lockers, staring daggers into his head, "If you ever fucking dare touch her again, I will personally make sure you'll never be able to see the light of day again. You got that?" He asked, lowly, making my eyes widen at his threat.

I was wondering when I was going to see this side of Carson, I just never knew that it was going to be right now.

The boy who he pinned to the locker, even though he was still shriveling in pain from when I hit him, he spat in the older boys face which made Carson chuckle dryly at his actions, "Ms. Winters? Can you close your eyes and shut your ears for a minute?" He asked, calmly, but I knew what he said was a demand. I did as I was told, but turned around for an extra precaution. It felt like a good three minutes, when I felt Carson tap my shoulder, gently signaling me it was okay to withdraw my hands from my ears and open my eyes, "Don't turn around." Carson whispered, "I really don't want you to see the piss on the floors."

I felt heat rise to my cheeks as Carson led me out of the school. As we walked to the car, I couldn't help but have a few questions wonder through my head. However, there was one question that would not leave my head to rest.

He made that boy piss his pants?

*

"Does this happen to you all the time?" Carson asked, incredulously, starting the car.

I shook my head, "Second time it has ever happened." I answered, closing the passenger door.

At school.

"Is it because of what I've been providing you to wear?" He asked softly.

I shook my head again, "It's probably because I don't hang out with the most intimidating guys in the school anymore." I answered, looking out the window, "Why did you come into the school?"

"You were taking too long, so I decided to see what was holding you up. I was lucky enough to stumble upon the hall that leads to your locker." He shrugged, beginning to drive, "I am so happy that I came in right in time."