Papito

"Okie." Erin hung up the phone and turned around. "I called another human to help us take back Yikea™." Tay and Maggers nodded in approval.

"yO IM A DALLON AND IM HERE." Someone announced walking in. Tio, Err, and Marge looked over at the person.

"That's who's gonna help." E explained. Tio nodded but Maguire stopped for a moment and placed a hand on her heart.

"Father?"

Dallon glanced over at Mag and shrugged his shoulders. "I dunno lol ¯\_(ツ)_/¯." Dill remarked. "But prolly b/c I'm everyone's dad."

Tay and err just looked between mag and dalpal with a raised eyebrow. "But aren't you guys around the same age?" Ty asked. Dallon went up and put a finger on err's lips.

"No shh child, I am your dad." Dil announced. Because of all the talking, Doggo decided to sneak out and investigate like a stealthy doggo ninja.

"Omg!1!1!1!" Doggo gasped when he saw there was a new person. "Its a ginger!" Doggo almost fainted. He hadn't seen a ginger since the great golden retriever war of 2015. Doggo shuddered at the thought.

Now that the kids had ginger power, doggo was in trouble. So in order to protect himself he decided to build up a giant castle fort with pillows and blankets. The humans wouldn't see it coming. But before he did so, he had an announcement.

"bORK!" Doggo scremed. "I am hecca mad." Dallon looked over at the pup and smiled.

"HEY IT'S A DOG." Dill pickle exclaimed. Tay shook her head.

"He is a bad." She remarked. Doggo put a paw to his chest.

"exCUSE ME?" Doggo asked. "I am the good boy."

Err shook her head.

"Nah fam."

Doggo looked very offended. "But-but I just wanted to be a good boy." Suddenly sad piano music started playing and a spotlight shone on Doggo. "I guess I lost sight of what it means to be a good boy." Doggo sniffed. "I was a bad." Doggo looked up to the humans. "But I will try to be a better boy." He promised.

Tiy wiped a tear from her eye and Erin nodded with a smile.

"We believe in you doggo." Dallon promised.

"Just give us back the keys and we can start there." Mug tried. Doggo looked away sheepishly.

"Well to protect myself from you, I kind of hid them." Doggo explained. "But then I lost them." Doggo admitted. Tio face-palmed and Eran laughed.

"Well, I think we know what we must do." Dillio spoke. "We've got to find the keys."