Mor Adventures

Now that Yikea™ was Taylord's and Eron's new home, they decided to have some fun.

"Lol imma go turn all the lights on and off." Err said, rushing over to the light switch. "ROFL!!11." Erik laughed, watching Yikea™ be plunged into darkness before making it light again.

"OMG DONUT DO THAT." Tay screamed. "The dark is spoopy." She added quietly. Erin tilted her head.

"Oh Okie." She said before abandoning the lights. "I need to call Maggers." Erin announced. Taylord shrugged.

"She's c00l but cringey." Tio spoke, eating some more poutine. "Ask her to bring a doggo." Tay said. Err nodded.

"Yes I like doggos." Erin picked up her phone and called Margarita who said she would be over with a pupper soon.

"Lol I'm here." Maggers announced, with a smol doggo behind her.

"Later l00zers I'm getting food." Doggo said zooming to the kitchen. Meagers shook her head.

"Silly doggo." Taylord and Eron saw that Mag had arrived and both nodded their heads.

"We live here." Eran announced.

"Nice nice." Meg said, slowly climbing into a wardrobe. "L0L I can come out of the closet again." She said before shutting the door.

"wHeN I wAs A yOuNG" Erin yelled loudly before inhaling violently. "bOI," she continued. "mAh f00tHeR t00k mE iNto ThE cItY-"

"OMG PLS STOP." taylord screamed. "I'M TRUING TO LISTEN TO HAMILHAM!11!" Suddenly Eran's face lit up.

"yOU LIKE HAMMIE TOO?" she asked.

"YEET." Too answered. "NOW STOP YELLING."

"OKAY." Erin screamed. Moogers was still in the closet and didn't hear any of the screming.

Suddenly doggo rushed out.

"IF I HAVE TO HEAR 0NE MOR THING ABUT HAMILTAM I WILL L00SE MY MARBLEZ!" Pupper screamed. Eran and Taylor quieted.

"Wow doggo you need to find ur chill." Tay said. Eran nodded.

"Lemme help." She offered before taking a breath. "HeY yO IM jUsT liKE My cOuNtry 
iM yoUnG scRaPPy and huNgry-" Eran was cut off my doggo barking aggressively.

"Growl." Doggo grrred. "Growl growl." Eran stopped and took a step back.

"mAggErs!" Erin called. "Doggo is being r00d." Taylord nodded.

"Such r00d."

Doggo growled again. Maggo popped her head out of the closet. "sorry I'm not ready to come out yet." She said before shutting the door again, leaving Eran and Taylord to deal with ANGERY doggo.