Even Mor Fun

"I've gotta new security systoom." Mug announced proudly. Doggo, Taylord, and Eran looked over at her.

"What is it?" Eran asked. Moo walked over to the wardrobe and held up a finger.

"Wait for it..." She commented. Doggo looked between the humans and let out another growl. He was still salty over Hamilton. Meg opened the wardrobe door and all of the sudden We Are Number One started blaring loudly, but instead of the original version, it was the airhorn version.

"L00k!" Meep pointed. "Now nobody will break in!"

"But that's just the wardrobe." Doggo responded. "They could break in through the door or the window." Moo shook her head. Curse Doggo for being so rational.

"Lol we could just make it so it's a party song." Eran laughed. "That song is my jAm." Just then Taylord whipped out a magical saxophone and looked at the others expectantly. Eran was impressed and started to recite, along with Maghiem.

"Are you, uh, a real villain?" Eron asked.

"Well, uh, technically... nah." Maggie admitted.

"Have you ever caught a good guy, like, uh, like a real superhero?" Eran asked.

"Nah." Moo shook her head.

"Have you ever tried a disguise?" Erin tried.

"Nah, nah." Magnesium answered.

"Alright! I can see that I will have to teach you how to be villains!" Erin exclaimed pointing to Gaylor who started to play.the saxophone intensely. Doggo just looked up at the humans and shook his head going to go get some more food from the kitchen.

He was planning to take over the humans in this place and he couldn't think with all this noise.

Doggo could still hear the saxophone as he was eating his ham and he was vv ANGERY. He decided that he would plan to take over the humans in Yikea™ tomorrow. He couldn't handle all this noise.