Doggo Takes Over

One day while Tayyyy was playing the recorder vv loudly, Doggo finally decided to put his plan into action. He was going to take over.

"tHIS PLACE IS ABOUT TO BE MINE." Doggo scremed. But then he quieted b/c yikes what if someone had heard him?

Lucky for doggo Marge and Eron seemed to be too distracted by Taylord's lit recorder skills to hear doggo.

So, Doggo began to plan his attack. There wasn't much too it. He decided that a good bork would do the trick. If he borked loud and ANGERYLY enough it would all be fine.

Doggo rushed out to the kids who were sitting on one of the Yikea™ beds.

"bORK!" Doggo yelled. "BORK BORK." Eran, moo, and that, all turned to face doggo with confused looks.

"Lol wot?" Er asked. Doggo sighed extremely loudly and it was very unnecessary.

"Sigh" doog made sure everyone knew how annoyed he was. "I said," Doggo paused for affect. "BORK." He screamed. Toay, meeeg, and errr all jumped slightly. "I AM IN CHARGE." Doggo yelled. The three kids looked at one another, unsure about what to do.

"Well I have keys." Tio held up the keys she had gotten on the first day. Doggo saw this and used his super secret doggo powers to run up and jump to grab the keys.

"Oh noes!" E examined. Doggo had stolen the keys.

"miNe." Doggo angrily spoke before turning around and going to the kitchen to get more food because screming made him hungry.

When he was gone meagers turned to tat and err. "We gotta get back up to over Yikea™ again." She said. The other two nodded in agreement.

"Agree." Tayyy stated. Eran pulled out her Nokia phone and started to dial some numbers.

"I know just the peeopls."

Anyone else want to be a character in this book?