Adventures in Yikea™

One day Taylord and Eron stumbled across a dank store.

"Omg!!1" Taylo spoke. "This store title is so #relatable!!1!1" Eran nodded in agreement.

"Yeet." She said, walking into the store that was called Yikea™. When they walked in they were surprised to see not only furniture but a pretty nice kitchen.

"Wowow." Tail nodded her head in approval. "Vv good." Er shrugged.

"Not emo enough." She spoke. "I'm edgy and I need more blacks and reds." Tio hummed in response.

"Agree."

"Imma live here." Eri announced. Tay looked around.

"Lol y not?" Taylor threw her arms up. Err ran over to a charcoal colored bed.

"Mine." She spoke before jumping on top of it. Yaylor only made a face and went to the kitchen area to fine poutine.

"Um excuse me wot r u doin here?" A man asked yay. Taylor only looked over and rolled her eyes.

"We live here duh."

Eri bounced off the bed and walked over. "Yee." She said in agreement. The other dude looked kind of confused but then he smiled and grabbed the keys out of his back pocket.

"Oh ok lol here ya go." He handed the keys to Taylord. "It's urs now bye." And then the man poofed away because he was secretly a wizard man that was also a lizard and he worked for the government.

"We're gonna make this place so gud." Eron announced. Tio nodded.

"Yea boi."