The Pharaoh's Garden

~(y/n)'s Point Of View
Its been a couple of days since I ended up in Egypt. I could hear Atem talking to someone with a familiar voice. It sounded like Kiaba. I walked from my room and peeked around the corner into the throne room. I saw a priest that looked like Kieba. I decided not to intervene with the Pharaoh's business. After a while the priest left. Atem saw me and I my heart fluttered at the sight of his smile. "I was about to come see you, but it looks like you found me." He said standing up. "Follow me," he said walking out into the gardens. It was dark outside but I followed him anyway. Both of us reached a hedge. Atem looked around to make sure no was watching. I turned a quick second to look behind me. When I turned back he was gone. "Atem?" I whispered. His hand reached out to me from other side of the hedge. I took it and I was pulled thourgh the hedge. His hands covered my eyes when I was on the other side. "Are you ready?". His hands were lifted from my eyes. What I saw was beautiful. The stars were visible above us, and the only boundary was the hedge behind us. Flowers and trees grew in the sand and water streamed nearby. I was in awe. "Do you like it?" Atem said still standing behind me. "Like it? There's no words to describe it." I said turning to see his smile. "What is this place?" I asked. "Its where I come when the life of a Pharaoh gets to harsh. No else knows of it but you and me." He said sitting down. "But why show me this?". "I trust you." He said extending his hand to me. I took it and sat down beside him. This made me think back to the others. Tears jerked at my eyes. But I resisted. I was caught in a trance of my own emotions. I looked at Atem. His violet eyes caught mine and I couldn't look away. He leaned closer to me. I closed my eyes. His lips brushed agianist mine. We put our arms around each other, pulling us into a passionate kiss. I understood my emotions. A unseen love for him. He made me feel so safe in a world I didn't understand. We broke for air. I realized that if I were to go back home, I would lose him. Tears were now streaming down my face. Atem noticed and pulled me into a hug patting my back. He whispered reassurances in my ear. I smiled and the tears stopped. I fell asleep in his arms.