A Normal Friday?

Y/n= Your Name
L/n= Last Name
H/l= Hair Length
H/c= Hair Color
E/c= Eye Color
G/n= Girl Name
B/n= Boy Name
F/f= Favoirte Food
F/d= Favoirte Drink
F/c= Favoirte Color

You woke up to the beeping of the alarm clock. You got up and got dressed (outfits available above). You walk downstairs and grabbed a quick waffle before running out the door.

~Time Skip~

You made it to Domino High school on time. You were greeted by your best friends. Yami and Yugi were brothers. Kiaba and Ryou were competitive and you knew they both liked you. (G/n) and (b/n) had started dating recently. After classes the entire school got a free period. You met up with everyone in the front of the school yard. "Hey, what's the plan for the weekend?" I asked (g/n). She was in charge of weekend plans. "I was going to plan a sleepover for ALL of us. Are you in?" She said glaring at (b/n). "Totally" You said. Saying that Kiaba and Ryou were already in. Yugi looked and Yami who nodded at him.
You raced home and grabbed a (f/c) pajama shirt and some black sweat pants. You grabbed another outfit and stuffed it in your bag. You went to (g/n)'s house to find Kieba, Yugi, and Yami already there. You were going to make this the best weekend ever.