" She's in perfect hands here Bellamy." Indra insists, although she's not convinced herself

" Tell me when you believe it yourself." He huffs just as the doors open to the main corridor.

They walk in silence until they reach the end of it. They're in front of two large wooden doors, where the room behind them is used for meetings and is also Lexa's throne room. Two guards stand outside and they tense when they see Bellamy and Indra; it takes several minutes before he is allowed inside but if Clarke's there, it'll be worth it.

As he enters, he quickly sees that it's completely empty and there's nobody inside whatsoever..that is until he hears two women on the balcony. As he makes his way towards it both women reappear into the room, looking a little startled to see him. Clarke and Lexa. Lexa looks annoyed at Bellamy's arrival, like he is interrupting her alone time with Clarke but Bellamy couldn't care. Once Clarke sees him she smiles warmly at him but she then frowns, following the expression on his face towards Lexa: she knows him to well.

" Bellamy." Lexa greets formally but obviously displeased

" Lexa." He returns the favor.

" What's wrong?" Clarke asks him, stepping forward and Bellamy swears he saw Lexa roll her eyes.

" I need to talk to you, in private." He says, in attempt to not be offensive.

To his surprise, Clarke doesn't wait for Lexa's approval but instead she tells him to follow her onto the balcony. Once they're there, Clarke shuts the doors making sure that nobody will hear their conversation. And it's at that point, Bellamy really notices how high up they are. They stand at the edge, leaning over the side.

" Clarke are you ok?" Bellamy asks, looking directly at her whilst she looks out at the view below

" You came all this way," She turns her gaze towards Bellamy and raises an eyebrow," Just to see if I'm okay." She smiles

Suddenly, Bellamys flustered and he doesn't really know what to say- until he remembers why he's here," Don't get mad but I was looking through your tent to find some of the medicine ingredients you wrote down and found your sketchbook-" He was rambling and they both knew it-" So I looked in it and found something you'd written."

" Ok?" Clarke asks trying to keep her cool

" Don't let her fill your head with that bullshit Clarke please." Bellamy's approach surprises Clarke, she had thought he would have been more...more robotic and not full of emotion.

" What do you mean?" Clarke questions, pretending she doesn't know what he's talking about

" Your distancing yourself. Blaming yourself about Mt.Weather- we did that together Clarke." He starts struggling," Somehow, you've gotten into your head that everybody dies because of you-"

" And that's wrong?" She mocks

" Yes!" Bellamy says getting louder," You've- you've kept us all alive. That's how it works down here. You keep them alive and I keep you alive- it's how we work!" Bellamy says and for a second he thinks she's gonna shout at him but then, then she smirks

" Your worried about me."

" Was that not clear?" He asks, half jokingly but she freezes- when did he care so much.