The Zodiac Signs: At a Halloween Party

Males: Virgo, Leo, Sagittarius, Cancer, Scorpio and Gemini

Females: Capricorn, Pisces, Aquarius, Libra, Aries and Taurus

Capricorn was getting ready for the halloween party and was planning on picking up Virgo to pick-up Virgo and Taurus so they don't have to walk in alone. Then she got a text from Virgo texted Capricorn to come over to his house now for some reason so she quickly got her keys and ran out the door.

At Virgo's house, he was standing around a table with Sagittarius, Aquarius and Scorpio. Aquarius was playing about with a camera and then there was a knock at the door so Virgo went to get Capricorn.

"Tis', what's the camera for?" Scorpio scoffed towards Aquarius.

"I'm gonna film the whole thing!" Aquarius says with excitement. That's when Virgo walked back in with Capricorn. Everyone was suddenly very confused.

"What's Capricorn doing here?" Sagittarius asked confused.

"She's here to help us with the prank," Virgo says smiling.

"Seriously?" Scorpio asked cringing.

"Remember that prank Taurus and I played on everyone at the last Christmas?" Virgo asked like he had some sort of secret side info on it.

"Yeeeaah," Scorpio replied not any less confused.

"Meet the mastermind behind it all," Virgo said smiling proudly.

"What?" Aquarius said shouting up from his seat.

"Hah, no way," Scorpio says smirking.

"Why didn't you say?" Sagittarius asked and the room fell silent as they anticipated an answer. Capricorn looked to Virgo and head nodded as if giving her permission to speak before answering.
"What can I say, I like to be underestimated. It gives me the chance to surprise people and makes it easier to exceed expectations," she says with a smirk on her face and the others are struck silent by the shy girl's knowledge.

"Now, Cap, tell us the plan," Virgo says and they all go to the table to see what misfortune they will lay upon there fellow zodiacs.

At Libra's house, she was getting dressed up with Pisces and Aries.
"Omg, Aries you look great! Why didn't I think of going as Harley Quinn?" Pisces said admiring the fire signs bomber jacket and a baseball bat. She was wearing a red hooded cape and carrying a basket to accessories her little red riding hood costume. Then Libra walked out dressed head to toe as wonder woman.

"What do you think?" She asked changing posers as she flattered about her stylish attire. Just then she got a text from Libra who was helping set up the party with Gemini. Gemini doesn't normally host the parties and Leo wasn't quite sure what to do either.

"Ok, so Libra said that we need more then one cup each and that if we have any more stupid party planning questions we should ask Virgo or Sagittarius," He said walking in to see Gemini putting up the last streamers. He almost tripped off the ladder duo to the long cape he was wearing for his Vampier costume. Leo was wearing a superman top with a shirt over the top of it so he can dramatically change into a hero when people ask why his not wearing a costume. They got more cups and hoped for the best.