The Zodiac Signs: In Haunted House

Males: Virgo, Aquarius, Cancer, Sagittarius, Gemini and Taurus

Females: Scorpio, Capricorn, Aries, Leo, Pisces and Libra

"Okay, we should go in groups so it's more fun," Aries shout excited at the entrance.

"I've already organised the group," Virgo says being so organised as usual.

"The groups are group 1: Capricorn, Scorpio and I. Group 2: Aries, Leo and Pisces. Group 3: Libra, Gemini and Taurus. Group 4: Aquarius, Cancer and Sagittarius." There were some disagreements but everyone got into their groups and entered.

Group 1:

They walked in and a man with an axe in his head jumps out to scare them.

"Wow, look at the blood on that guy," Scorpio says smiling evilly.

"Yeah, it must have taken forever, look at how realistic it is. I mean image having to do that every day," Capricorn says examining the actors make up.

"What do you think Virgo?" Scorpio says turning around to find Virgo shaking as he crouches on the ground behind both girls.

"Y-yeah, lots of b-blood, d-doesn't seem realistic a-at all," he says quivering and both girls laugh. Virgo stands up straight and walks on ahead attempting to regain his dignity.

"it's not scary, I'll go first to protect you gir- AHHHHH!"  Another actor jumps out and sends Virgo screaming. He runs back and hugs Capricorn hiding his face.

"It's not real, it's not real," he repeats trying to stop himself from being so scared.

"Remind me again why we got stuck with him?" Capricorn moans as she tries to push of the quivering Virgo. Scorpio just laughs and they continue in the house.

Group 2:

Aries runs ahead into the maze, phone at hand ready to take photos. Leo was excited too and Pisces was already terrified and aching onto Leo.

"Come on guys, let's go," Aries squeals as she mergers the others to hurry up.

"Are you sure we can't just go home?" Pisces asks holding onto Leo.

"Ugh, boring," Aries groans as she waits for the other signs to catch up.

"It might be fun Pisces," Leo so trying to put her fears to rest. All of a sudden a headless man comes out and starts to circle around them.

"AHHHHH!" Pisces screams hiding her face.

"This was not a good idea, ahhh!" Leo says cuddling up to Pisces.

"Ahh! It's not that scar- AHHH!" Aries try to pay cool as she runs up and latches onto Leo's back.

All three: AHHHHH!

Group 3:

"No, no, no, I can't do this, someone hold my hand," Libra cries at the anticipation.

"Hah, it's ok Libra," Gemini says and holds her hand.

"Aww, Thanks-AIIEE!" Libra screams as a spider falls down from the ceiling. Gemini laughs and tries to calm her down. Taurus has his eyes closed and stands in the background trying not to show fear.

"Haha, It's not real, I can't see it and it isn't there,"

"AIIEE!" Libra screams again and runs to the exit dragging Gemini by the hand.

"Wait for me!" Taurus yell running after them.

Group 4:

"F*ck!" Cancer screams as a fake witch pops out at the.

"I can't believe people get paid for decorating this place, maybe I should give them my resume," He says as the wander around the dark corridors.

"Ahhh!" They all let out a scream as a man dressed as a zombie jumps out at them and runs away.

*Silence*

"Hey, did you guys just see that thing that just jumped out and made us all scream?" Sagittarius asked laughing and Aquarius face palmed.

"Let's get out of here," Cancer says and they start looking for the exit.

At The Exit

Libra is the first to come out and Gemini laughs as she pulls him out of the house. Taurus runs out after them puffing after chasing them through the house. They turn when they hear the sound of three girls screaming. Aries, Leo and Pisces come running out the house.

"Oh, hey, how'd you guys got, it wasn't that scary at all, right?" Aries says still shaking with adrenaline. Leo scoffs at her lie and turns to see another group exiting the house. Scorpio comes out laughing as Capricorn struggles to walk as Virgo continues to hold on to her.

"It's not real, it's not real," Virgo continues to chant.

"Haha, he's scared," Scorpio says laughing.

"Ah, Virgo buddy were out now you can let go," Capricorn says as she pushes him off.

"Huh, oh, um, right," he tries to come up with an excuse as he looks at the ground embarrassed. He hears Scorpio still laughing and chases after her. Next Cancer, Aquarius and Sagittarius exit the house.

"So, you all made it then?" Cancer asks and they all nod.

"Did you guys see the witch thing or the zombie?" Sagittarius asks as they walk back to the car awaiting another adventure.

I hope you like this story. I was trying to include all the signs witch as you can probably tell is something I'm not good at (Sorry for the crappy pun ;D). Please tell me what you thought. next chapter will be "The Zodiac Signs: Camping Part 2 Setting Up Camp". Stay tuned, Cya!