The Zodiac Signs: Camping Part 3 Caving Part 2

Just to refresh your memory ;)

Males: Scorpio, Cancer, Libra, Gemini, Taurus, Aires.

Females: Leo, Virgo, Capricorn, Pisces, Sagittarius, Aquarius.

The ships: Virgo-Gemini, Capricorn-Cancer, Taurus-Pisces and Leo-Libra.

Capricorn's POV:

It was obvious that something happened between Cancer and Scorpio. If Scorpio's ankle wasn't suspicious enough Cancer fat lip was. We were walking back to the guides and I decided to us the opportunity.

"So, why did Scorpio punch you?" I ask and he stops in his tracks with out saying anything.

"Ok, don't tell me that. What about his ankle? Did you push him, because his my friend and if you-" I start to lose my temper when he cuts me off.

"I didn't push him," he says now face to face with me.

"He really did fall, that bits true. He told me to stay away from you, he said that I think that your standoffish and mean, which at first I admit I did think that, but when I got to know you I realised you weren't. He was trying to protect you from me hurting you, when we were walking I tried to convince him that I wasn't going to hurt you and then he lost his temper an punched me, he tried to punch me a second time but when I doughed it and he fell to the ground and twisting his ankle it took me a while to convince him to let me walk him back," I look at the ground as he explained what happened. Scorpio is a good friend, a stupid one at that but still good. I kinda know that people thought of me that way, but it still hurts to hear, I kinda thought Cancer was different.
"I'm sorry," he says searching my face for answers. I turned around and started walking again.

"I'm sorry he punched you, I'll talk to him later," I say. I make sure to walk ahead of him so he can't see the small tears that were running down my cheeks. We found the guides and they came to help carry Aries and Scorpio out. They both got in the van I drove them to the hospital leaving Cancer at the cave to explain what happened to the others.

Pisces POV:

It was surprisingly fun walking around the cave and Taurus isn't that bad either. I had just stepped over another hole and let out a giggle as I fell slietly into Taurus arms. I looked back and noticed the others weren't there. Taurus had moved forward and put his hand out he founded when I didn't take it until I told him the others weren't there.
"What?" He said looking back and seeing what I said was true.

"Aquarius, Sagittarius!" We started calling out to them until they suddenly ran out from around the corner smiling putting their bags on their backs.

"Where were you?" Taurus asked and their expressions freeze.

"Um, ah," Sagittarius muttered until Aqua jumped in.
"I got hungry, we were having something to eat and didn't tell because we didn't want to interrupt your date," Aquarius says teasingly and my eyes widen.

"This isn't a date and if it was I wouldn't bring you to," Taurus says before storming off and I follow after him. The rest of the walk was awkward and we didn't talk at all. We arrive at the exit and the guide ask to search our bags.
"Why would you need to search our bags?" I asked confused.

"There are some crystals in this cave, we have had people steal them before and they got arrested," he says taking my bag and looking in it.

"We didn't see any crystals," Taurus says passing them his bag.

"Yeah it isn't really on your route but we just have to take these measure in case. I hear talking behind me and turn to see Aqua and Sag whispering they. They realise I'm looking and hind their bags behind there back me for smiling and wave. Confused I just wave back before turning forward. They finish searching mine and Taurus's bag and we go over to Cancer who was looking very gloomy. He tells us what happened to Aries and then we hear a weird question from behind us.

"What happened to your faces?" We turn to se the guide looking down at Aquarius and Sagittarius. Their cheeks are puffed up and they look like chipmunks that just found the mother load of all nuts.

"We got stung by a bee," Sag says barely opening her mouth and it was hard to under stand.

"There are no bees around here," the guide says. Aquarius cracks under the pressure and ends up smiling as she does a number of beautiful shinning crystals fall out of the gaps in her smile. Sagittarius face palms.

Time Skip

Virgo's POV:

we finished making our way thought the cave and I can't see Cap anywhere.

"Pisces, where is Cap?" I ask and Libra, Leo, and Gemini are all behind me waiting for the answer too.

"Capricorn, Scorpio, and Aries are at the hospital and Sagittarius and Aquarius have been arrested,"

That's all for this chapter hope you liked it. Next zodiac story is The Zodiac Signs: At The Movies. It will be out Monday until then don't forget to checkout my other books and make a request in my new book. Cya!!!