The Zodiac Signs: Camping Part 2 Setting Up Camp

Just to refresh your memory ;)

Males: Scorpio, Cancer, Libra, Gemini, Taurus, Aires.

Females: Leo, Virgo, Capricorn, Pisces, Sagittarius, Aquarius.

The ships: Virgo-Gemini, Capricorn-Cancer, Taurus-Pisces and Leo-Libra.

It's was about 6:00AM and the movement of the car stopping woke up Capricorn. She sees the time and where they are and then turns to Cancer.

"I thought I told you to walk me in an hour," She whispers trying not to wake the others.

"Yeah you did but I thought you needed the rest more than me, we're almost at the camp so I thought I'd stop and get a coffee, do you want one?" Cancer asks as he takes off his seat belt.

"We should get some for everyone, their all gonna need it when we arrive," Capricorn says as she opens the door, Cancer was going to need help carrying all the Coffees.

"I'll pay," she says and Cancer follows her into the 24Hour Petrol station. Cancer really wasn't sure what to think of Capricorn. I mean she could say some mean thing sometimes, but when we were getting coffee she thought of the others, and when she was driving she was thinking of Virgo needing rest. He didn't understand how she could act so mean yet so caring at the same time. They ordered the coffee, Cancer tried to argue but in the end, Capricorn won and ended up paying. They walked back to the van to see Scorpio Leaning against it, as soon as he saw them coming he started to walk up to them.

"Morning," he says smiling and Capricorn rolls her eyes.
"Take this," she says handing him one of the coffee trays in her hand. Scorpio doesn't take the tray instead he just takes one of the coffees and starts to drink it.

"Hey!" Capricorn shouts and Scorpio laughed.

"What? You said to take it,"
"I meant the tray you idiot," Capricorn says glaring at him.

"Yeah, yeah, I know," he puts the coffee back and takes one of the trays. Cancer watched them as they joked around and couldn't help but feel a little jealous at how close they were.

"How long till we're at camp?" Scorpio asks and Cancer feeling a little left out hurries to answer first.

"About ten minute," he says and the all get back in the car they close the door and it wakes up Pisces. She opens her eyes to see Taurus lying on her shoulder, she decided it was best to let the bull sleep and watched him rest until they arrive at camp.

Time Skip

They arrive at camp, Scorpio, Cancer and Capricorn get out of the car and start to unpack the tents. Virgo and Gemini wake up and join them, Pisces slowly move Taurus's head of her shoulder and gets out to help them.

"Morning," she says yawning.

"Morning," Virgo replies.

"Good morning, Cap and Cancer brought everyone coffees," he says pointing to the tray that they put on a nearby rock.

"Thanks," Pisces smiles and takes a coffee.

"There are four tents, so everyone gets into groups of two and then we can all help to set up the last one," Capricorn says and Scorpio starts to complain.