The Planets

Finally, FINALLY you get to meet the trolls. You have been so excited to meet them ever since you befriended the species on Pesterchum. You jump out of bed, quickly retrieving your "silly anime shades" according to your brother, Dave.

"DAVE GET YOUR ASS UP AND MAKE YOUR OWN BREAKFAST" you yelled, grabbing a box of cereal and making yourself a bowl. You weren't a very good cook at all. You would always end up burning it some how, but you didn't really care. That's why you don't cook anymore!

A few hours later you found out all the alternians have been sent to earth, being kicked off of Alternia, their home planet. It sounded fun, yet bad for them.

You just remembered. You had a date with Jake today! God damn you were so jovial at that moment. You decided to wear your normal sleeveless shirt. You made the decision of not telling Dave where you were going. He wouldn't care right? You don't even think he loves you.

You grabbed your phone and started texting Jake.

Today at 4:43 pm

Hey Jake! You ready for today?

Um..maybe not quite yet mate..

You okay dude? You don't sound like your energetic self.

Oh I'm fine, just some trouble with roxy. Jane was supposed to be with her but kind of left me with her after hearing about the trolls coming here..

Yeah, well I'm gonna go and do something. See you at 5:30!

Goodbye!