Chop Suey

"WAKE UP!" Those words echoed in her head. WAKE UP

She was shoved into the ring as Keith backed up for another match with a huge galran monster once more till he saw Pidge.

"Pidge?! What are you doing here?" Oblivious to Keith shouting, she stepped forward thinking about her family being brainwashed.

"Shall I do it now sire?" Hagger asked Zarcon. The two paladins couldn't hear them so they didn't know what was going to happen.

"Certainly Hagger"

Before Hagger made the spell she said "this angel deserves to... DIE!!"

Pidge and Keith saw black lightning bolts come from hagger and Zarkon's direction hitting Pidge. "KATIE!"

She fell to her knees, her arm was covered in black light. What was happening to her?! Pidge rose to her feet she looked normal until Keith saw her face injury her eye was healed but had a erie green glow.

Pidge have a devilish grin and launched towards Keith. He was tackled to the ground scared to hurt Pidge. He didn't want to hurt the one he loved so he took the pain.

As they stumbled onto the ground, Pidge had just missed Keith's eye and reopened the mark he had there already. But she made it bigger, going across his eye and down his face, blinding him.

The crowd cheered of mockery as he fell to the floor in pain. Pidge wasn't doing good either, as she got up Hagger released her from the hazardous spell.

Pidge soon realized what she has done. She hurt the one she loved, and it was out of her control. "Keith! I'm so sorry!" She cried. Keith stood up and looked at Pidge, she was horrified at the injury she gave him.

Blood dripped down his face onto the ground and into his mouth. "P-Pidge, run" he looked up with yellow galran eyes with one bloodshot red. "RUN!!"