1화

** (( 2014 | SM Entertainment | Dance Practice Room )) **

Koeun: "I told you guys to practice until your body gives up on you, didn't I?!" she scolded the other rest of the girls in the room. "In all of my three years of training, I have never once seen Jaewon-saem as angry as that before! If you guys can't even remember these basic steps, how the hell do you guys expect to make it out of here and debut?!"

Hina: "You heard her! Now go back to practicing!" she ordered them. The girl trainees all spread out to continue with dancing.

If it was anyone who understood Koeun, it was Hina. When Hina joined SM two years ago, she hardly spoke any Korean and didn't have any friends but Koeun stepped in and helped her- even if she seemed cold and a little intimidating at first.

Hina: "You're having a hard time, aren't you unnie?"
Koeun: "No, probably not as hard as these girls though" she responded as she stretched.
Hina: "Ah, jinjja... unnie! You don't have to feel bad for these girls. They should've practiced harder and you know that" she insisted but Koeun shook her head,
Koeun: "No, they're working hard too. I just needed them to feel more determined"
Hina: "Aigoo, my sweet unnie. If only half of these girls knew how you really thought instead..." she patted Koeun softly on her back. "They always think you're the big bad wolf"
Koeun: "Let them. I don't care if they don't like me. I just need them to be more determined if they're planning to stay for the long run" she concluded before they both joined the rest of the girl trainees.

Meanwhile, other trainees have started to gossip about Koeun again in their own little circle of friends.

Jeesu: "I mean, who the hell does she think she is? She's only been here a few years and she's acting like she's the boss already..." she complained to three other girls who were pretending to stretch with her at the corner of the dance practice room.
Winny: "I heard that Koeun was street-casted and didn't even have to go through auditions like the rest of us?" she whispered.
Jeesu: "Maybe that's why she's so stuck up and cocky. She didn't have to work as hard as we did. How pathetic!" she scoffed.

Herin: "Please don't talk about Koeun-unnie that way. She's our friend"
Jeesu: "Ha! Over my dead body! She's too bitchy to have any friends!" she responded angrily without realizing that her voice was getting louder. "
Winny: "Ya, Herin-ah. If you're just gonna defend your God then go away!"

and with that, Herin walked away. Herin has always been sweet and loving. She hated all kinds of drama and is usually the peacemaker of the group of trainees.

Winny: "Ugh, that goodie-two-show is so annoying!" she complained about Herin. "I wish she would just disappear sometimes"
Jeesu: "Now, now Winny. Let's try not to become clones of that evil witch over there" she referenced Koeun who was busy reteaching the dance steps to other girls.

Herin: "Koeun-unnie, I have something to tell you..." she attempted on tattling.
Koeun: "What is it, Herin-ah?" she responded while still practicing. Herin slowly turned her head to look at Jeesu and Winny from behind but noticed that Jeesu was giving her the glares.
Herin: "Oh... I uhhh..." she paused and thought a while. "I uhhh... I need help with the first part of the choreography too" she lied.
Koeun: "Araso, just wait a bit. I'm finishing up here with these guys"
Hina: "I can help Herin first" she insisted as Koeun agreed to the idea.

After a while of practicing, the boy trainees started to return into the room one by one. The boys had gone out for a studio earlier that morning to record remake songs for EXO's 90:2014 reality program.

Jaemin: "You guys should've gone too! It was so cool!" he expressed his excitement to Koeun, Hina, and Herin who eventually stopped dancing.
Hina: "Yah, Jaemin-ah. No one likes a braggart, you know that right?" she rolled her eyes at him.
Jaemin: "I'm not trying to brag" he laughed "You guys know how I am!" he popped his collar with style.
Koeun: "Did you guys manage to impress Jinyoung-saem?" she asked about their vocal teacher.
Donghyuk: "Some of us did" he started to say "and well... some of us didn't" he concluded as the attention turned to Jisung who walked through the door with his face down and his sad expression drawn all over his face. Not being able to lift up his head, Herin walked over and rested her hand on one of his shoulders to console him.