But was she just a friend to him?

Say, boy, let's not talk too much
Grab on my waist and put that body on me
Come on now, follow my lead
Come, come on now, follow my lead

"You're thinking," she shouted, barely above the music, "and nothing good happens when you start getting ideas."

He laughed and twirled her around. "Hey! I actually have some pretty good ideas"

She raised an eyebrow, smirking. "Oh, shut up and dance with me, you crazy politician!"

I'm in love with the shape of you
We push and pull like a magnet do
Although my heart is falling too
I'm in love with your body

The more he thought about it, the more he began to realize that Ahsoka was much more than a friend to him. His weaknesses were her strengths. His strengths were her weaknesses. They needed each other.

Lux liked her. Really liked her. There was just something about her that was so very attractive to him, but he couldn't quite put his finger on it. Maybe it was something about the way she talked about her passions or moved to the music...

If he were truly honest with himself, he might have even loved her.

And last night you were in my room
And now my bed sheets smell like you
Every day discovering something brand new
I'm in love with your body
Every day discovering something brand new
I'm in love with the shape of you

It didn't take long to wear themselves out, but Lux didn't want to leave Ahsoka's presence just yet. He suggested that they go back to his apartment to talk some. It wasn't very often that they got a chance to simply spend time with each other, which was a shame. If only the war would be over.

"This is a nice place, you've got here, Lux," Ahsoka said, looking around his room. It wasn't much compared to some of the other apartments in the Senate complex, but he was happy with it.

"Thanks," he said, closing the door behind him. "You're welcome here whenever you want, you know."

She smiled, and he could've sworn he saw her blush. "Thanks. It's much better than the Jedi Temple, anyway."

"Really?" He asked, caught off guard. "I thought the Temple was like living in a castle! Better than a castle, actually..."

She shook her head. "You're familiar with yoga mats, right?" He nodded. "Well, imagine 10 or so of those stacked on top of each other, and you have a basic idea of the beds."

"What? You can't be serious." He started walking towards his bedroom, and she followed. "Don't the protectors of the galaxy deserve more than just slabs of rejected mattresses?"

"You would think so." Lux opened the door, and Ahsoka peeked inside. Her face lit up when she saw his bed. "That is hands down the fluffiest mattress I have ever seen in my entire life." She slid off her shoes and jumped on top of it, collapsing on her back. "Yeah, much more comfortable than mine."

Lux leaned against the door frame and crossed his arms in front of his chest. He watched as she continued to try out his bed. There was just something mesmerizing about the way she carried herself. She was more beautiful than anyone else he'd met, though he doubted she would ever see it herself.