" Thanks for letting us stay here. I know its not easy, and this means alot to not only me but my sister "

" Your family. I wouldn't have done it anyother way if I had the chance too " I kiss her forehead. " We're going back to check on Rae and I have to get the boys..I'll be back shortly " I tell her.

" Okay, I got everything here " She tells me following me back into the livingroom.

" Okay, get off of me before I make you cry..I got somewhere to go " Scooby says swinging Elle and Gia around..Never let Scooby babysit yo kids. I walked in one day to him having a red do-rag across Elle face. Talking bout he teaching her to thug...I nearly killed him.

" We'll be back soon " I say kissing all the girls.

" Ma, I want my dada " Gia whine. I sighed.

" He'll be here soon I promise " I tell her. " You going to be good? " I asked. She nod her head slowly. Me and Gucci had a big surprise for her..her 3rd birthday party at the new house. " I love you all don't open the door for anyone and call us if you need us " I say.

" Love you too " They call.

" I love you too " Scooby say as we walked to the car. I punched him.

" Shut up "

" Man I was just telling you " He heald his arm. I tossed him the keys. " And don't worry..we got one of the boys pulling up now " He tells me. A black car pulled up infront of the house and he rolled the window down and yelled something to scooby who responded back while I got in the car. I was so scared to be going back to Rae. This was so much in one day.

He got in and I gave him which way to go. When we got there Gucci and Zeek were standing by the curb and alot of the people had left. It was just a few..But these niggas was out here smoking and talking.

" Don't you say a word " I tell Scooby.

" Nigga, I should be telling you that. You look like one of them niggas in the interrogation room on The First 48. Shaking and shit because you know you did it and they telling you you did it " He says eyeing me.

" Shut up " I say wiping the sweat from my forehead.

" You look like you bout to faint again..you okay? "

" I got this "

" Gucci gon' kill you, if you faint, fall, and hurt his baby " He says under his breath.

*

*

*

*

Gucci P.O.V

Scooby and Cash pulled back up as I was talking to Zeek.

" why they just sitting in there? " Zeek ask. Through my tint I couldn't see anything but they weren't getting out.

" The hell if I know, Im standing right here next to you " I shrug my shoulders hurring to finish off my Black-N-Mild. Rae was talking to some woman and asked us to give her a minute. So we came down here to smoke and relieve and give her her moment..that was like almost 10 minutes ago.

" Where is Rae? " Scooby asked as they came to us.

" She's talking to some people. She's still a mess but she's doing alot better. She can breath and not cry over and over " I say. " You ight? What did they say? " I asked Cash. She was standing with her arms folded and was looking down at the ground. She noded her head.