Teamwork

Nine first years stood atop a cliff overlooking the emerald forest. The first 8 student's where launched off platform's and into the forest. You stood there eyes closed and calm. You felt the ground disappear from under your feet. You slowly open your eyes.

(Y/n): Here we go...

You throw sawtooth turbine at the trees in front of you. With a path to the ground clear, you switch your weapon into hoverboard form and land.

(Y/n): Ok, know as I understand it there is a hidden chess piece for me in a old cave system.

you noticed s blue object shinning in a small cave opening to your right. You got closer to see a glass king piece with a knight, bishop, rook, and queen pieces in beded in the glass.

(Y/n): Alright now off to find the others...

You noticed a loud scream coming from the ruins. It get there to see a deathstrider and a nevermore fighting the other 8 student's.

(Y/n): hey, need some assistance with the fight?

Ruby: (y/n)!!! That would be a huge help.

(Y/n): All right, in going to immobilize it. Then blonde and red head keep its pincers out of the way. Black hair try to cut it's stinger off, ill help loosen the joint. Genger hair, smash...

Nora: I like the way he thinks.

You throw your weapon and cut off all the legs and weaken the joint. As ren runs forward, jaune and phyrra block the pincers. This allows ren to shoot the stinger off and letting it fall into its skull. Nora finishes it with a blow from her hammer.

(Y/n): nice work everyone.

You turn around to see ruby on a cliff and a nevermore head falling from its body.

(Y/n): This is going to be a good year....