I turn around and see Jimin smiling at me. I smile back at him.

"Good morning, baby." Jimin greets and kisses my cheek.

"Good morning to you too, Chim Chim." I smile.

Jimin laughs and pulls away from me. He lifts his hand for me to take, so I slip my hand in his and we intertwine our fingers together as we walk to high school together.

Jimin and I enter the classroom together, hand in hand. We walk towards his friends and their girlfriends, who are my best friends.

"Hey guys. Hey girls." Jimin greets them.

They all greet him back.

"Hey Jae!" The girls all greet in unison with a huge smile on their faces.

I smile brightly and greet them back. "Hey girls!"

"Hey Jae!" Rave shouts, as she hugs me tightly.

I laugh and hug her back tightly as I greet her. "Hey!"

Then we both pull away and she ruffles my hair. I smile brightly then laugh. I love it when she baby's me.

"Taehyung, please...not in front of Kookie." Hoseok speaks in disgust as he clasps his hand over Jungkook's eyes.

"Hoseok, I'm not a baby. I've seen two individuals kiss, before." Jungkook replies. He takes Hoseok's hand away from his face and he rolls his eyes.

My eyes divert to Taehyung's direction, only to see him in a heated kiss with his girlfriend Kang Bomi.

Let me tell you about Kang Bomi. She's basically known as one of the most hottest girls in this high school. The male students in this school always wish to date her. Apparently Taehyung's lucky to be dating her.

Although she's not the queenka of this high school, most of the students in this school want her to be, but I don't. I'll tell you why -- because she's a bully. She always picks on the most vulnerable students in this school and hurts any girl who tries to communicate with Taehyung. Two weeks ago, she beaten up a girl in our class just because she was smiling at Taehyung.

She used to be a playgirl before she dated him, but then her playgirl attitude went when they started dating. However, she acts really possessive over him and would not hesitate to destroy any girl who even tries to make eye contact with him.

She does bully me most of the time. It's always verbal bullying, but not physical because she knows I'm Jimin's girlfriend and her boyfriend is one of his best friends.

Now let's talk about Kim Taehyung. He's the high school's biggest heartthrob along with his other six friends. He also used to be a playboy before he dated Bomi, but towards her, he still acts desperate as well as sexual and is the most perverted boy ever. Whenever Bomi isn't looking or isn't with him, he always finds some kind of opportunity to wink at me. Put it this way, that Taehyung's playboy attitude still hasn't changed, even though he's dating her.

Unfortunately, my family and Taehyung's family are very close as their companies are in partnership with each other. Taehyung's dad and my dad are very good friends.