The Rebellion

" EMMA EMMA!" A familiar voice shouted a voice i knew too well. Kadi. Oh no if he saw me or James it wouldn't end well.
" James you have to go run hide i don't know but he can't see you... please" he looked uncomfortable for leaving me behind again. Yet he had to i couldn't risk him dying if there was a rebellion then I'll do everything in my power to help them.
" Ok I'll go for now, but Em take this its my number and here's a phone it can't be traced we made sure of that. Keep it guarded well." He pleaded abd handed it to me. I was shocked what did he mean by We and how could humans possibly defeat Kraylor technology it seems almost impossible.
" EMMA!!!!"  Shouted a very annoyed and angry Kadi. He sounded closer that's not a good sign.
" ok you need to go now James" i whispered the Kraylor have sensitive hearing.
" Fine but remembered what i said ok" he whispered back. I nodded feverishly and pushed him away unwilling. Its for his sake i had to keep reminding myself.

I heard Kadi's footsteps getting closer. I immediately set myself under a table pretending to be unconscious. Suddenly the footsteps stopped, right in front of me.
" Emma..."

Kadi's POV

There was smoke everywhere. As far as my eyes could see. There was to much screaming for me to recognise anything. And with the dust everywhere and the smell of blood i couldn't find Emma's scent. It was frustrating she could be in danger or worse. Yet why do I care i shouldn't care i should leave her in the explosion. Oh right i forgot everyone thinks she's a Kraylor who is deaf a d doesn't speak. That's the only reason why it has to be.

Then i caught the smell of cinnamon. It was Emma's scent i knew the smell of Cinnamon mixed in with vanilla anywhere.
" EMMA EMMA"  i shouted over again and again. No response. She could be hurt, unconscious or worse...dead. 
That made my blood run cold. And i don't know why. I remembered her wanting to go to the bathrooms. Maybs she's near there.

Why won't she answer me.
"EMMA EMMA!!!!"  I call again for maybe the thousandth time. Her scent was getting closer. And now even closer. I walked towards where the scent was strongest. And what im seeing now is scaring me. I shouldn't be scared so why am i?

Then i see her. There is blood running across her face and her breathing is shallow. I stop. I hear her steady heart beat and her slow pulse.
" Emma"
I walk around her and slowly bend down to pick her up. She felt light in my arms too light. Holding her bridal style was a bit awakard but i had to get her out of here.

Time skip

I sat next to her all night and she didn't move an inch. Her skin is so pale you might as well think she i dead. But i know that's not true that she is alive and awake. A normal person even human would of woke up by now unless she has fallen into a coma. I know she hasn't i had a doctor come in to check her vitals she fine.
" Emma" i call out softly she has to wake up she hasn't eaten for a while.
" you need to wake up now" she still refuses to move. She is now starting to irritate me. A lot. I needed to talk to her now.

Emma's POV

I felt strong hands wrap around my waist and pulled me up. I kept my eyes closed. I just didn't want to deal with him right now. Then i all of a sudden i started feeling his hot breath on cheek. It kept coming closer and closer. Until i couldn't take it anymore and I opened my eyes. My eyes met the look of a very smug Kadi. The smirk on his face annoyed me so much i wanted to kill him.
Thats impossible Emma stop being so stupid.

" Good i knew you were awake. Hm now i want you to tell me what went on inside the restaurant" he said. He lifted an eyebrow and i took in a shaky breath. He smiled slowly again. For some reason i felt... fear.
" So Emma. Are we going to do this tge easy way or... My way" He purred darkly. The look in his eyes the huskniess in his voice sent shivers down my spine. I gulped but didn't let me guard down. Once again he smiled and i knew i just i knew i made a mistake. The hard way may just seem impossible to survive. And you can tell that what im thinking is right by just looking into his eyes. Yet somehow i have this feeling in stomach but i don't know what it is. It scares me.

" My way it is then Emma"