0.8 » Celebrations

Začít od začátku

"Well on the bright side since that freak is gone, this means we're going to celebrate!"

Grace said pulling out a 'water' bottle

"By getting hydrated?"

Finn asked

"No, this isn't water Finn. This is Vodka, I've got 2 bottles for each of us"

Grace replied

"Grace! where did you even get that!"

Millie exclaimed sounding British as ever grabbing the bottle from her hands

"Ah-ah-ah, British girl"

Grace started taking the bottle back form Millie's hands

"Just know that I have my ways and that I know a few people"

She finished with a wink

"Well, we still have food back at our cell from the nurse so what are we waiting for? Let's go!"

Finn said standing up, lunch was over in 5 minutes anyways so it wouldn't kill them to leave earlier.

"Okay, I'll meet you guys at your cell with the 'water' "

Grace said with a laugh

Everyone went into cell 11 until Grace pulled Finn over by his arm.

"Okay look, everyone but you and Millie are going to get a bottle of Vodka. Both of you get the actual water bottles"

"What?! Why?"

"Because, Millie will think she's drunk then. And everyone does stupid things when they are drunk, so since she'll most likely end up kissing you. After that I'll explain to her that she's not actually drunk, and hopefully she'll realize that she likes you"

"What do you mean, hopefully?"

"Well there's always the possibility that she could get really pissed off about all this. Anyways, are you in or out?"

"Well, I don't know Grace"

"Come on! Don't be a pussy!"

"Ugh fine, I'm in"

"Good, now here are the water bottles. Oh and you should know that everyone knows about the plan, so don't worry about telling the others"

Finn nodded as he took the water bottles and walked into the cell handing two of them to Millie

"Ugh finally! It feels like I haven't had a drink in forever!"

Millie exclaimed throwing off the cap starting to chug the bottle of water

"Wow uh Millie, you may wanna slow down there"

Finn suggested lowering the bottle from her lips

"But it tastes so good!"

She said already acting a little tipsy finishing off the first bottle and going for the second.

"God, it feels so good to finish a bottle that fast! I think I'll do it again!"

And before anyone could protest, she was already chugging it. As she finished it she practically fell over onto Finns chest acting like a drunk mess.

When in reality, she was the most sober of them all.

"Hey Finnie~"

She slurred putting her hands on his chest making him give Grace a death look. Grace just laughed and gave him a thumbs up, Finn felt himself heat up as Millie moved her hands to his hair and began to play with it.

"Here, why don't you drink a little too"

Millie said reaching down grabbing a bottle, only she grabbed one of the bottles that had actual vodka in it. And because they are so young, they don't need as much as 1/4 of the bottle to be drunk. It is straight vodka they're drinking after all.

She popped the cap off and placed the bottle to Finns lips

"Drink up sweetie"

She said lifting the bottle, and Finn was so close to spitting it out immediately knowing that it was actual vodka. But if he did, then Millie would know she's not really drunk.

So, he drank up. A little over half a bottle before Millie put the bottle back down at her side. Finn found himself feeling more confident before that feeling dropped when he saw Millie put the same bottle to her lips finishing it off.

She had just drank actual vodka so now Grace's plan had failed because both Finn and Millie were drunk. Or really, it worked.

Grace just wanted to see Finn and Millie drunk together as the rest of the group did, so they planned to get the both of them drunk.

Not knowing what he was doing anymore, Finn reached for another bottle which had vodka in it and began to drink, he got about 3/4 of the way done with it before Millie took the bottle away from him.

"Don't be a hog!"

She said backing away from him dangling the bottle in her hands before finishing that bottle too. Finn always found Millie cute, but right now she was hot.

Millie motioned with her right index finger for Finn to come over to her as she swayed in the middle of the cell, he obliged and walked over to her. She got close to his ear and said:

"You know one thing that I've always wanted to do again?"

"What?"

Finn asked wrapping his arms around Millie's waist

"This"

She said sweetly placing her lips onto his, sending sparks flying everywhere inside of them. They shared a sweet passionate kiss as if no one else in the world existed even though their friends were looking on snickering like little kids.

Now, it would be such a shame if in the morning, they wouldn't be able to remember a thing...

Oops