Suddenly she got up and started to make her way to the bathroom. Okay she is pissed, but I was happy with the view I was having. I could see her beautiful butt when she was walking to the bathroom. She suddenly turned and caught me red handed. 

"Oh my god Xander, you are such a perv," she said and ran into the bathroom closing the door. "Well I can't help it," I said to myself. "I heard that asshole," she screamed from inside. Oopss she heard me. 

Then I busted into a laughter. I noticed that every time that I am around her, I smile and laugh genuinely. It makes me feel happy when she is around. She is all joyful and feisty. An amazing combination.

Sierra's POV

The beast literally woke me up with a breathtaking kiss this morning which was so sweet but I keep on reminding myself that all of this is fake and that he will eventually get bored of me. That is why I brought up the thing being fake and not to pretend. He keeps on making those little things that is going to make it hard to leave after the contract. So stressful. 

I am now in the bathroom brushing my teeth. I can't help but think about this morning. The kiss was just perfect. I felt like sleeping beauty when she was put into the eternal sleep and her prince came and broke the spell by kissing her. An act of true love. What is wrong with me. The beast is nothing like a prince charming. Sierra you are so complicated and so confusing AAAAAHHHH. I am tired of myself. If I remember well, he was cuddling with me in the morning. But I did put the pillows between us.

After finishing brushing my teeth I returned into the room to see the beast fast asleep. Okay let's have some fun. I went into the closet and searched through my bag for a sharpie. I finally found one. It's time to mess up with the beast. I went near the bed and knelt down. He looks so cute when he is sleeping. He seems like the most innocent man in the world. Maybe I should not do this. I mean it won't cause any harm right. I opened the sharpie and started to draw a mustache on his face. He looks so funny. 

"Xander wake up we have to go to a meeting in less than two hours. You need to get ready. Come on sleeping beauty wake up already," I was literally screaming but he was not even moving. I jumped onto the bed and put all my force on him and pushed him off of the bed. 

He fell with a loud thump. Ha ha ha that was funny. "Ouch that hurts Angel, you could have woken me up gently," he said frowning and I couldn't stop laughing because of my drawing on his face. I laughed and ran into the living room screaming: "Go get ready I am going to order breakfast." I am going to get into a lot of trouble when he sees what I have done to his beautiful face.

"Miss SIERRA BLOOMS what have you done to my handsome face," he yelled from the bathroom. Okay he is pissed. That was my cue. I had to hide before the enraged beast sees me. I hid behind the couch hoping that he doesn't look behind the couch. "Angel where are you? When I am going to put my hands on you, you are going to pay," he said making me giggle. 

Suddenly everything was all quiet so I thought that the beast was gone but I was mistaken. As soon as I looked up, I saw the beast looking down at me with this creepy face. "Okay I am sorry but I can't take you seriously with this mustache," I said before falling down and laughing my ass off. "You think this is funny don't you?" he said while looking at me on the floor. 

When I finally calmed myself down, I saw that he put his hand out to help me get up. As he held my hand, he pulled me up and I crashed into his hard chest. I looked up into his beautiful blue eyes and immediately got lost in them. "Why did you do this Angel?" he whispered. "Well you took all the pillows that I used as a boundary between us," I said trying to find an excuse. Okay that excuse is lame as fuck. "You are impossible Angel," he said releasing me and making his way to the room.

After a few minutes, breakfast came and the beast came out of the room all dressed. I need to get dressed as well. We have a meeting in like one and a half hour with Mr Russo. "Angel have breakfast with me first then you go take your shower," the beast said as I was making my way to the room and then I nodded. Breakfast went well and the beast was making sure that I eat everything. Those little things making me feel like he cares so much.

Shower done, now is time to pick up an outfit to wear. That is always the hard part of the day. What should I wear? Okay let's just wear this. It seems quite casual but never mind.

We are now at the meeting at Mr Russo's company

We are now at the meeting at Mr Russo's company. His building is very beautiful. It's made of glass just like the building of the beast. It looks classy and I like it. We have been in this meeting for 2 hours and all the companies are offering there best plans for Mr Russo to invest. 

I am there sitting in the corner with my notepad taking down notes and constantly feeling the beast's stares piercing through me. Every time that our stares met he would smirk and continue listening to the presentation. 

Suddenly, I saw that the eyes of the beast went to something else, more like someone else. When I looked where he was looking, I saw Damien looking at me. Okay that is why he looks so angry. Wait is he jealous? No Sierra you are dreaming. 

I turned to Mr Russo who got up from his chair and is not talking. "I want to thank you all for coming and showing so much effort. I have already chose which company I'll be investing and it is with Mr Alexander Delucas, consider it as a wedding gift," he said in his thick Italian accent. "Thank you so much Angelo," the beast said while shaking the hand of Mr Russo. 

Everyone was congratulating the beast but his eyes were on me. I couldn't help but blush. As everyone left, he made his way to me and grab me by the waist. "Congrats soon-to-be- Mrs Delucas, you are the reason I got this contract," he said before taking my lips into a passionate kiss. I wish all this could be real. Me and him forever but we don't always get what we wish for.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you so much for reading. Don't forget to vote and comment. Will be updating as soon as possible.

-Love Mokshda