"Dare."

Taehyung smirks as well.

"Okay my dare is..."

"You have to message Yoongi and ask him to come here hang out with us," Taehyung says.

Jungkook just gapes at the older.

"WHAT?" Jimin almost screams. 

"You heard me," Taehyung crosses his arms. "I mean... there's always another option you know. You could simply lose as well," he smirks.

At the sound of the word lose Jungkook gets Jimin's phone.

"What's his number?"

Taehyung has an evil smirk on his face. This would be fun.

*****

"I can't believe he's actually coming what the actual fuck," Jimin bites his nails, nervously staring at the front door.

"It seemed like when I mentioned Jimin he suddenly sounded excited about coming," Jungkook hits his pointer finger on his chin, looking like he was thinking hard.

"And I'm Kim Kardashian," Jimin rolls his eyes.

"Well, with that butt of yours you could pass as her easily," Taehyung slaps Jimin's butt and Jimin blushes a bit. Jungkook shakes his head.

"Please hyung. His booty is way better than that woman's butt. You know why? Because his is real," Jungkook laughs and Jimin feels a bit uncomfortable because the subject was his butt and he felt that he was being a bit verbally assaulted.

"It's so weird that he agreed to come. Like he doesn't really know any of us. And I'm already warning you guys, he doesn't say a word. Maximum he can do is smile or smirk," Jimin sort of whispers the last phrase thinking about the older's smile.

His smile is so warm and sweet how could anyone think that that guy is actually cold?

The doorbell rings.

"I can't open the door #WayTooShook," Jimin's voice trembles a bit as he steps away from the door.

"Really? Then you open the door Jungkook," Taehyung motions for the younger to twist the doorknob.

"Why do you keep screwing me up?" Jungkook mutters before opening the door.

Oh Jeon Jungkook, I wish I could screw you in so many ways other than that one.

Okay but sink sex is the best sex

wtf taehyung

Am i talking to myself rn?

Did you just say "rn"?

Yes i talk in abbreviations bc they r better.

You just used about 50 words to talk shit.

Well, you are the one that made me this way.

Im just your conscience not ur parents.