Naughty

In another of those tutor days, we were reviewing when Mrs. D, a.k.a. Mrs. Dolores, asked us a favor.

       "Hey, you two," she said as she took something from her desk. "Can you go to the highschool building and give this to Mrs. Linda? I think she's at the principal's office."

       I took the papers and we went outside. Obediently, we went and did what Mrs. D told us to do.

       As we climbed up the stairs to the second floor, an idea came to me. "Hey," I spoke to him as I stopped him. "What if we don't go inside yet? You know, maybe we could escape a few minutes of tutor?"

       I don't know what was going on in my head at those moments, but anyways, he agreed and we walked to Mrs. D's room. But before we could reach the door, we ducked and ran to the next room, which was vacant because Mr. Will was absent.

       We actually managed to stay outside without anyone noticing we were escaping tutor. Oh, don't worry. We didn't completely escape tutor. We went back inside after... Quite a long time, to be honest.

       We went back to our seats. Mrs. D stared at us and asked, "What took the two of you so long?"

       We looked at each other and said nothing. Mrs. D didn't mind, and we continued as if nothing happened.