2

Rylee's pov
It's summer break in Atlanta and I was already not with the shits. I just wanted senior year to get here and be done. I was currently staying with my dad because my mom says it's unacceptable for me to be a dyke. My dad took me in and he doesn't judge me. My mom was dead to me but currently wanna come around when she hears that scouts for basketball are looking at me. Nah bitch don't try to come around for the fame. Remember I'm the daughter nobody will ever love cause Ima dyke. I cursed her ass out while my dad's girlfriend beat her ass. I really like Bailey but she looks kinda young and I think she tries to flirt with me. I always smirk and brushed her off, my dad caught her tryna come in my room one night and broke it off. He shook his head and said. "Always stealing my bitches." I laughed and shook my head no. Right now he's single and working a lot more lately. It didn't bother me cause he still made a way to spend time with me. I also had a summer job at the Italian ice shop in the mall. I was off for the week cause it was my vacation. I had this job since sophomore year of high school. I didn't need to depend on my daddy even though we was basically rich. I mean I wasn't a brat I liked to get my own money cause my mom was poor. I grew up in poor conditions and in a bad environment. I knew what the struggle was that's why I never bragged about me having all this money. I knew it could be taken away if we take it for granted. I was getting up and getting ready to make some plans for today. My dad came inside my room and said, "Oh Ry the new neighbors will be here tomorrow." "Okay dad what they gotta do with me", I said. "We're helping them unpack I heard it's a single mother and her daughter", he said. "Alright dad I'll help only if they paying", I said while laughing. "You play too damn much, but don't be out too late okay", he said. I nodded than he left and I continued to the bathroom. I ran my jacuzzi tub and let it fill up. I stepped inside and was feeling relaxed. I cut my speaker on and played my playlist on Spotify. My favorite song Wishing Remix came on and I was vibing. I started to bathe my body and finish up so I could head out. I guess I was gon see my hoe Kourtnie today. She probably missed daddy and I just wanted to smoke and fuck. I sent her a text and waited for her to reply. 20 minutes later my phone dinged and it was my homie Temperance. I call her Temper for short though and she prefers Temper. Anybody call her government she beating they ass. I don't know why Kourtnie ass ain't respond. I just brushed it off and read Temper message.
T: aye bruh slide through real quick
R: iight bruh I'll be there in 25
T: iight bet and bring the gas
R: you already know I got it can't leave home without it
I threw my phone on the bed and threw on something simple. I had my red Jordan shorts, a black Nike t-shirt, red and black Nike socks, and my bred 11s. I grabbed my car key to my black Lexus and headed over to Temper's house. I popped my trunk open and went to my spare tire and grabbed the hidden zip lock bag. It was full of all kinds of strong smelling weed and I stuffed it in my book bag. I also had my box of swishers and backwoods in my book bag too. I also brought my scale just in case she had any customers coming through. I went to knock on the door and she dapped me up. Than we went to sit on the couch and I pulled out the weed. I got backwoods out cause them my favorite thing to smoke. Temper liked them too so we was rolling up about 4 for our rotation. I guess we was waiting on Marley ass to come. As soon as I thought her up she was at the door. Her ass came in grinning with hickies all over her damn neck. "Damn my nigga you must've been hitting that pussy right", I asked. "I always hit it right, you mad cause Kourtnie won't hit you back", she said. "Marley I ain't tripping off no hoe", I spat. Temper said, "That hoe got Makayza over there right now though." "I knew she wasn't shit", I said. "I just wanted to smoke and fuck. These hoes ain't ever gon be loyal." "You sound mad Ry", Marley stated. "Yeah I'm mad cause your mom ain't give me none last night", I said playfully. After all three of us laughed we sparked up and talked.