"Hi, everyone!" he said from the middle of the red carpet, into the microphone. "I'd like to make an announcement."

There was a bucketload of hushed whispers then, finally, quiet.

"I am proud to tell you that," he spoke. "Poppy Montgomery?" he looked around for me.

I stepped forward. He grabbed my hand.

"I would like to introduce you to my girlfriend, Poppy!" he cried happily and the whole crowd screamed in delight.

He smiled and Dan raced over.

"Guys, we've got to go in now!" he said excitedly.

We smiled at him and made our way through the doors, waving bye to the fans and screaming people behind us.

Once we were in, a man came up to us and showed us to our seats. They were right near the back - perfect. It was like we were little kids again and we would fight for the seats at the back.

(A/N: still do. Still do.)

"Hi, Dan!" said a woman with blonde hair from the chairs in front of us.

"Guys, this is Sophie Stuckey," he introduced us. "Hiya Soph!"

Those two got engaged in coversation whilst Tom and I laughed at the waiter as he dropped the tray. Emma was raising her eyebrows but you could see the sparkle of laughter there in her eyes.

"Tom, Emma, Dan!" came a voice from behind us.

Tom whipped round. "Dizzy!"

"And you must be Poppy," she said, beaming at me as she spoke.

"Pops, meet Dizzy Danielle," he said, smiling proudly as if Danielle was his daughter and she'd just won a prize or graduated.

"Hi there," I smiled and shook her hand.

"Hey," she replied, still beaming.

"I've got all your CDs, well, most of them," I gabbled. "You're a great singer! I can't wait to hear you perform!"

She laughed, a melodious symphony of giggles. How is it that singer's laughs are always so melodious and beautiful.

Danielle and I got engaged in coversation, but soon after the screen lit up and the film began.

❤♥❤♥DANIELLE♥❤♥❤

Poppy clung onto Tom for practically the whole film. She hates scary movies, apparently.

I laughed as the credits scrolled up the screen. Dan's name flashed up and we all squealed happily, cheering for our Daniel.

"Come on, there's vol-au-vents!" Tom smiled, and pulled Poppy off to the snacks table.

They were so sweet together.

"You like him, don't you?" Emma smiled knowingly.

"No. I have a boyfriend," I snapped. "Why are you always trying to ruin people's love lives?"

I wasn't a big friend of Emma's yet - she was still a bit new to me since her and Tom had become good friends during filming of HP.

💟💟💟💟POPPY💟💟💟💟

I glanced over at Emma and Danielle who were snapping retorts at each other right, left and centre.

"They've never got along," Tom sighed as he bit into his vol-au-vent.

"Hmm," I murmured and sipped my punch.

"Don't get too hammered. I'm nipping loo!" Tom smiled.