Epilogue

2 years later

Its been 2 years since the last time Logan asked out Ave at Burger King, they're still a strong couple.

Logan finished his movie, Airplane Mode months ago. And he's still that youtuber that everyone loves.

On the other hand, Ave became a really well known youtube vlogger with 4 million subscribers. Ave and Polly's parents finally got all along, her parents started to like Logan a bit more and moved to LA near by them.

Mark finally asked out Kylie, and they got married only a few days ago.

George is still lonely, but turns out he is an actual jungle boy, he went vegan!

Team10 has torn apart and everyone went their own separate ways.

Jake finally stopped bugging Ave and found a girlfriend, they've been dating for months now.

Alissa is still alone, but has been hanging out with Chantel, Neels, and Twan a lot more lately.

Back to Logan and Ave, they both went back to Los Angeles and live in an apartment together. But, today is Logan's big day.

-
Ave's POV

"Aye! What's gucci?" I said, starting the intro of my vlog, "It's ya girl, Ave!"

"And, you're fucking boy, Logan!" Logan said, snaking his arms around my waist.

"Hey, keep it PG!" I pouted.

"Yeah, sure! You curse in your vlogs all the time." He argued, taking his arms off my waist.

"No, I don't!" I huffed.

"Actually you do. I can show you, if you want!" I grinned.

"Whatever, shut up!" I said, and put down my camera on the kitchen counter.

"Okay!" Logan trailed off, "I'm going out with the boys, I'll see you later, babe!" He said, and pecked my forehead. "Love you!"

"See ya later! I love you!" I grinned and he walked out the door. Since, I was home alone, I grabbed my phone and started to text Alissa.

Text between Alissa and Ave.

Ave: heyyy im bored, can i come over?

Alissa🌹: What's up??

Alissa🌹: Sorry bae, im have plans for today x

Ave: awe it's alright ❤

Alissa🌹: I'm so sorry, I'll hang out with tomorrow, promise ❤ ily x

Ave: it's fine, ilyt

Okay, well she has never been busy before or ever. Maybe Chantel?

Text between Chantel and Ave.

Ave: heyy, can we hang out later?

Chantel👑: Yasss, I was going to text you rn

Ave: so where you wanna go later?

Chantel👑: idk? the grove maybe?

Ave: kay, cya when?

Chantel👑: See ya at 1pm?