Chapter 5

Ave's Apartment; 6:00am
Ave's POV

Do you ever have a good sleep, then get waked up by YOUR STUPID ALARM? Yeah well that happened to me! I turned to turn off my alarm and got out of bed and got ready. I took a long warm shower and put on my clothes. I put on a gray long sleeve shirt and some blue jeans, folded at the end and I put my hair up a high ponytail with a hat and I put on a little bit of makeup.

I went to my kitchen to grab some food. I ate some oatmeal and scrolled through my twitter. While I was scrolling through twitter I got a text message from Logan.

Text between Logan and Ave.

Yo boi Logan: hey is you up yet?

Ave: Yup

Yo boi Logan: I'll meet you in your apartment?

Ave: Yea sure

Yo boi Logan: k bye

Ave: Byee

Logan came into my apartment and had something in his hand. "Ayee!" Logan said walking over to me, "I got some Gainz!" He handed me the bowl. "Thanks!" I thanked, we finished eating out gainz and Logan ordered an Uber.

Plane to Florida; 7:20am

We got to our seats. Thank God I'm not sitting next to a old man again! "I want the window!" Logan whined.

"Fine!" I sighed. I really didn't care what seat I would stay in, only at least if I could sleep. The plane took off and I fell asleep on Logan's shoulder.

Logan's POV

I was on my phone when I saw Ave falling asleep on shoulder. I rest my head on hers. I took a picture and posted it on twitter.

Logan Paul @LoganPaul 3s
Friends? ;) @AveeBurr *picture of me and Ave*

I immediately got a bunch of likes, retweet and comments. I kept getting tweets saying, " Who is she?","I ship it tbh" or "Goals". I liked a few tweets and then turned off my phone and fell asleep.

Still on Airplane; 9:30am
Ave's POV

I was in the middle of sleeping when, I got waken up by someone. "Ave?" Logan was saying, while shaking me a bit.

"Huh?" I mumbled with my eyes still closed.

"We're almost here." Logan said.

"Oh okay." I opened my eyes and got off of Logan's shoulder.

"Sorry if your arm hurts from me resting on it." I chuckled.

"Why would it hurt?" He flexed his arm and we both laughed. I fixed my hair and redone my ponytail.

In an Uber; 10:00am

I turned on my phone to text Polly and I kept getting notifications from twitter. I opened my twitter and saw I had 99+ notification. What the fuck? I opened my notification and a bunch of people following me or a photos of me and Logan, then I came across a tweet of me and Logan, it was photo of my head of his shoulder and his head on top of mine. I found the original tweet from Logan.

Logan Paul @LoganPaul 4h
Friends? ;) @AveeBurr *picture of me and Logan*

I looked at a bunch of peoples response to the tweet. Most of them said, "I ship it!", "Is she the girl that's always in your vlogs?", "Are they dating?" or "Goals!"

I replied to the tweet and said

@AveeBurr: @LoganPaul We're not dating...yet! ;))

I looked at Logan, he was on his phone and I saw he had a smile on his face. I peeked over and saw he was looking at the response I tweeted from earlier. I had to admit he has the cutest smile.

Old House; 10:20am

We thanked the uber driver and went to house. I saw Polly sitting outside with a bunch of luggages. She ran to me and hugged me tightly.

"Ave, I missed you so much! Please don't leave me here again!" Polly cried, "I t-told mom I was going to LA with you and she k-kicked me out and l-left me out here!" She said, still crying.

"Oh my. Okay lets get the luggages and we can go and get some food." I said, as she released from the hug.

"Can we eat at McDonald's?" Polly asked.

"Sure." I said, while ordering a uber.

McDonald's; 10:40am

We all ordered our foods and Polly devouring her face in all the food. I looked at her in a weird way.

"I'm hungry okay? Got a problem with that?" Polly sassed.

"Nope not at all!" I laughed. While me and Polly were eating. I saw Logan vlogging and taking pictures with fans.

"Ehem. Soo?" Polly fake coughed. "Do you like Logan or something?" Where did this come from?

"Uhh, N-No. What a-are y-you talking a-about?" I stuttered.

"Oh so you do! Okay!" Polly said, "I don't! Now shut your mouth!" I whisper-shouted, while cover her mouth. I got to admit I kind of do like him. But I'm not telling Polly, because the last time I told her who I had a crush on she told everyone at my school.

Polly and I finished eating and we waited for Logan to finish. "Come on you take forever!" Polly whined, "I want to go to LA already!" Polly kept complaining.

"Hold your horses little girl!" Logan said back. Logan and Polly kept fighting for 5 minutes until I broke the fight.

"Why don't you both just shut up!" I yelled. Everyone in the restaurant looked at me and I put my head down. Logan and Polly bursted out laughing and I just kept my head down in embarrassment. Logan finished eating and we left to go to the airport.

Skip to LA; 4:30pm

Me and Polly went to my apartment to unpack and Logan went back to his apartment cause he had a meeting. "Should I sleep in the living room?" I asked Polly, while folding a shirt.

"Sure, I guess." She shrugged and walked out of the room. I stopped what I was doing and walked behind her, "What are you doing?" I asked.

"Getting food, duh." She answered.

"I'm hungry too. Why don't we go to a restaurant instead?" She nodded and I ordered an uber.

While I was walking I saw Logan walking around vlogging. "Lets scare him?" Polly said jumping in front of my face. I nodded and we snuck behind him and tried to scare him but he scared us.

"Hey what the fuck?!" Polly yelled then covered her mouth, knowing she just said fuck, "Oops..sorry" We all laughed. "We're going to The Grove want to come?" I asked Logan.

"Sure, besides I was going there." He said. The Uber was here and we all got in and ate at Cheesecake factory.

-

i tbh like this chapter 🙃

edited