"We are not having sex." Vegeta spoke, appearing behind Yamcha, glaring at all of us. "Everyone here should already know where my loyalties lie." He said, gesturing to what seemed like me. "Bulma and I are not and have never been a thing." He leaned down to Yamcha. "But I can say this about her, she deserves better than scum like you." He glared and walked past us, probably to go train in the garden by himself.

"Please, leave." Bulma whispered, turning and almost falling into me. "I don't want to see you, Yamcha!" He let out a sigh and stood, shaking his head and walking out of the Garden and back into the Capsule Corp compound, Puar following him. I gently lead Bulma back to the table, setting her down in the chair next to Krillin, who frowned between us. "Thank you, Nana." She whispered, starting to break down and cry. "Thank you for telling me!"

My gaze met Krillin's and I leaned forward, handing him a $10 bill in my pocket. "Can you go and get us some ice cream?" He nodded and stood, giving Bulma's shoulder a squeeze before walking out of the Garden and to the nearest ice cream shop or store. Bulma leaned onto my shoulder, and I held her, letting her cry it out, knowing this is what she needed.

After she had calmed down a bit, and Krillin still hadn't returned, we took a walk through the Garden, silently making our way through flowers and greenery, "I don't need him, right? We can have fun without him! We don't need a man to make us happy! We can do bad all by ourselves!"; She took a sharp breath, "We need to go and get our hair done, now!" She started to drag me out of the garden.

"But--Krillin's bringing us ice cream!"

"Text him and tell him to bring it to us!" I sighed, laughing her off as we headed out of the Garden and down the street towards our local hair salon. When we entered, Bulma immediately threw herself into a chair, demanding that our quirky hairstylist just have fun and make her a completely different person, which she promptly did, turning Bulma's long blue hair into a crystal blue perm. As Bulma sat in a hair dryer, the hairstylist had a blast chopping off my extremely long hair, layering it to my middle back and sending off the chopped pieces to a foundation that would make it into a wig for a child. It took me a while to adjust to the weightlessness of my new style while Bulma squealed in delight at her new do, Krillin taking a momentary double take as he walked into the salon, ice cream cones in hand.

"So, since you're single now, we should throw a barbeque." Krillin said, licking his ice cream as we walked.

"Food wouldn't be bad. I'm kinda hungry. Let's start grilling!" Bulma cheered as we got into the kitchen, beginning to bring out food and start grilling. Vegeta walked in from the Garden, looking at us with silent eyes and a foul smell wafted over us. "Oh my god, is that you?" Bulma gagged walked towards him. "Ohohoh, you need a bath." She winked at him, moving away from us, poking at his chest. "Follow me." She said, fluffing her hair towards him and walking off towards the living quarters.

"Did...Vegeta just listen and comply?" Krillin gaped as I nodded, shaking my head, laughing to myself. "Whoa, Bulma has him under her spell." He said, taking a stack of meat outside to the grill. "It must be the hair."

"Tell me about it." I laughed, following him with another bowl of chips and some condiments. "Who knows, maybe she'll move on quickly and hook up with Vegeta?" We both laughed as Bulma came outside, giggling to herself. "What's so funny?"

She leaned across the table, smiling widely and staring at the door. "Just give it a minute or two." She grinned, leaning over and grabbing a chip as Krillin flipped a stack of ribs. We shrugged to each other and began chatting when a loud bang caught our attention.

Vegeta strode out of the Capsule Corp, looking furious but fabulous in a pair of dark yellow pants and a hot pink shirt. Krillin and I burst out laughing. "Do not laugh! Pink is not a color for a man such as myself! You, woman!" He pointed to Bulma, who just grinned. "Fetch me something else to wear. I look ridiculous."