Say Hello To The Ginyu Force

A/N

OMK= Oh My Kami

_______________

 "Welcome to Namek. Please watch your step. Thank you for flying Capsule Corp." The door opened and wind came into the ship, causing my ponytail to whip in my face. We stepped into the air and I glanced around, attempting to calm myself down.

The grass was blue and patchy; mountains reigned about; the sky and lakes sparkled a light green. I studied the land, ignoring, or attempting to, the ridiculously strong powers and the fading weaker ones. Goku's eyes locked in a certain direction; he grabbed my hand, taking off at top speed, dragging me behind him. We sped past blue trees, destroyed villages and finally three men, who possessed large power levels.

We landed in front of Gohan, whose lifeless eyes stared upwards into the green cloudy sky. His body twitched slightly; his chin jutted upwards in an unnatural position. Tears sprang to my eyes, blurring Goku's red, rage filled aura. Goku let go of my hand and placed it over my eyes, covering them from seeing Gohan in this state. "Nana, go to Krillin."

"But, Gohan!"

"Nana. Krillin, Now!"

I sighed, in defeat, and shuffled over to Krillin, passing a broken down Vegeta; who stared at us speechless. I looked behind me to see Goku kneeling down and gently picking up his tiny, broken son in his arms. I winced and sat next to Krillin. "I'm sorry we're late. I'm really glad we made it in time though." I started to efficiently heal Krillin as Goku forcefed Gohan a Senzu Bean. A large buffoon started yelling at Goku, his orange hair, or what was left of it, flopped around as he yelled, prancing around in black, ripped spandex, that exposed much of his skin, and his buttcheeks. Goku and Gohan, much to my tearful relief, stood and started to walk to me and Krillin; just as I finished up healing all of Krillin's wounds. We stood as they approached. I expelled a dark energy from my hand, that held all of Krillin's injuries.

Krillin sighed deeply. "I wish you two hadn't come." I blinked, stunned, What? "I don't mean to sound negative and I know you two have become immensely powerful but these guys are in a whole other league than us. Even Vegeta got mopped up by them."

I glanced over at him, still broken down. He met my gaze with a bloody glare. "Isn't he on their side, anyways?" I asked, pondering how he was fighting alongside Gohan and Krillin.

"Things have crazy here, Nana!"

I saw Goku smirk and he grabbed my hand. "Don't speak," He whispered, placing his free hand on Krillin's forehead. "Relax, I'm going to read your mind and access your memories." I close my eyes and saw it all. A feminine man, Frieza; A large Namek. Guru and his power-ups; Bulma's nagging, which I miss; the alliance between our group and Vegeta; this "Ginyu Force". I knew everything that had happened from the ship exploding to saving Dende, the Dragon Balls, and everything else that led up to that moment. "We understand now." Goku said, releasing both me and Krillin.

"How?" Gohan gaped.

Goku scratched the back of his head. "Well we trained in 100X Gravity but right before we landed, Nana meditated with me."

"100X!?"

"You're crazy! How did you both survive?"

I giggled. "I suppose we're just thick skinned."

Goku nodded, cracking a smile but he got serious suddenly. "I'm really proud of you two and much stronger you've gotten. You've both been through so much."

"We tried not to let you down, Dad."

He smiled gently at his son. "There's nothing either of you could do to let me down." I watched as Goku bent to wipe off some of the bloody on Gohan's face. His face got serious as he stood, locking eyes with me. "There's something I need to do." He grabbed the last Senzu Bean. He glanced behind his shoulder and threw the bean. "Vegeta! Eat it!"