Drunk Desire

“And this is my room and my bed!” I sat on the edge of my bed and he stood in the middle of the room. He smiled at me.

        “Feeling a little better?”

        Most of the Morning Mixer had worn off, but not all of it. 

        “Yeah!”

        He smiled, softly at me and sat down next to me on the bed. “I was worried about you, with the party and all.” He smiled at me and I felt myself batt my eyelashes at him.

        The song in the other room decided to calm down from the club mix. It was more romantic now.

        Our eyes met and I saw him smile. He whispered something that I couldn’t hear and I felt myself lean into him.

        “You know Goku, I like you!” He smiled, a little wider and I felt myself lose control of my body. Soon my lips had crashed down onto his and I watched as his happy eyes grew alarmed. He never pushed away. He sat there, holding me and after a few seconds, he began to break and kiss me back.

        I smiled into the kiss and felt light headed as he pushed me back against my bed. He began to kiss me passionately and I let him. We moved our bodies up a little higher and I saw someone close my bedroom door, assuming that it was more than likely Drew. I threw the covers over us as he stopped kissing me and started to bite my skin and feel me up. I felt myself hold in a small moan as he began to bite at my collarbone. He began to push my dress up, his hands slowly gliding over my tighs and waist. He pulled my dress over my head and threw it to a pillow. I felt my face begin to turn red as I saw his darken.

        He smiled up at me. “Oh, Nana.” He whispered as he began to kiss and nibble at my neck. He got a spot on my neck that forced me to moan out, softly. He smiled and began to kiss, lick, nibble, bite and suck at that exact spot, causing me to moan and shiver. His hands began to try to occupy themselves. His lips were dedicated to my neck but his hands began to play with the outside of my bra, feeling them up and down.

        “Goku” I whispered. He smiled and pushed off of the bed, looking down into my eyes.

        His lips came crashing down onto mine. We kissed for a few more mintues, passionately.

        We broke away from our kiss only due to the desire to get a full breath in. By this time, all of the Morning Mixer was out of my system and reality plus a hangover began to set in. I began to feel guilty and bad.