17 [full]

(refer to the first few parts of chapter 16)

"fine!" she muttered soulessly. yoongi sighed and massaged his temples as he watched nayeon marched her way to the village's exit.

"is she gone?" jimin from behind asked as he ran towards yoongi. the elder turned at jimin's direction and smiled.

"yeah." he breathed and clinged his arm against jimin's shoulders. "and i would say, you were a great actor." yoongi complimented the younger and laughed.

"i know." jimin whispered as he wiped the remaining tears in his eye.

"thanks bro." the elder said, tapping the brown haired boy in the arm. instead of saying a word, he replied a brilliant smile.

"but damn, that crying skills though? that's so on point, you surprised me. " yoongi said and both of them laughed, got inside of the house and both slumped into the couch in sync.

"finally put the acting skills i learned from an academy into use. but hyung, why did you make nayeon leave. she could've stayed here and sleep for the night." jimin suggested as he scrolled through his phone. the elder just shrugged and heaved a sigh.

"nah, just want to get rid of her so i can get some sleep."

"gee, really? you suck hyung, that's why you never have a girlfriend." the younger answered. yoongi raised his middle finger in reply. jimin laughed.

"you don't need her anyway, just made her take care of you because i'm not around." yoongi answered. jimin nodded at his reply that made the elder look at him. "why? you really like it when she's around, don't you?" yoongi continued.

"of course!" jimin responded with alacrity, receiving a scowl from his hyung. "i mean she's nice and all, who wouldn't want to hang out with her."

"whatever, but you did everything to make her hate you right?" yoongi asked. "i like her and i don't want her to like you since you do that unexplainable black magic shit that make girls fall for you for no goddamn reason."

"yeah, i mean who doesn't want a piece of this?" jimin stood up and flashed a cute pose in front of his hyung. "and one time, i did something to her that made her hate me so much that she really called me ugly." the younger said as he pretended to cry.

yoongi just shook his head and chuckled. "but do you like her?" he asked.

"me?" jimin asked, pointing a finger in his chest. "don't worry hyung, i'm into boys nowadays."

"which reminds me," yoongi started as he tried to reach for jimin's phone. "who the fuck is jungkook? you never answered my question!" he continued.

"no, it's nothing! just a guy i met at school. well we kissed a lot of times during lunch breaks... but he's nothing more than that!" the younger whined as he struggled to get the phone away from his hyung's reach.

"why won't you let me see your phone? are you hiding something other than this jungkook guy you're flirting with?" the elder managed to speak as the both of them are struggling because of one phone.

jimin and yoongi fell off the couch as the both of them are seemingly fighting for one phone; the elder wanting to get it off the younger's hand and the younger who doesn't want the phome to get into the elder's hand. the living room was a total chaos.

but alas, jimin loosened his grip on the phone that it fell on the floor. making yoongi crawl his way into where the phone fell as fast as he could. he got the phone and scanned through it and paused.

"jungkook. jeon jungkook..." the silver haired boy muttered under his breath as he continued to scan through the pictures of the said name.

"yoongi hyung, i'm sorry–"

"you little– for fuck's sake park jimin this jeon fucking jungkook is my cousin."

[×]

aight so i finally got my self back. it's been a while since i made an update. sorry for letting y'all down and for letting y'all wait for nothing. i got lost (not rlly like lost in the woods or sumn) and along with that, i also lost my interest in writing which took me a while to bring it back. it's an on-off situation where i thought i've found an inspiration, but turns out i haven't yet.

but good news is i'm SLOWLY getting there, starting by making this short update to answer your questions to the previous chapter and i'm actually planning to write more stories you might like reading. again, i'm sorry and its good to be back :')