"I'll see you later." And with that he kissed the top of my forehead and walked away, looking back at me. I emptied my book bag, taking my time. Ugh, is it too soon to be in love with him?

  Maybe?

Yeah I think so too.

Oh well..

                                             •••

   All day, my mind has been occupied by a certain person. 

   I spent math counting down the minutes till language arts. The one class that we had together. I just could not, for the life of me get him out of my head.

  It's like back in December when I couldn't stop thinking about the new mysterious guy in school. Only this time I thought about him for a whole new set of reasons.

   Not because I've never seen him before, but because I have intense feelings for him. This is completely new to me.

In language arts we mostly updated our journals as usual, since we just got out of a weekend. Well, everyone except for me and Andrew. While our classmates wrote pages and pages of parts of their lives, the two of us were endlessly talking and laughing about anything and everything.

Long story short we did everything except for what we were supposed to be doing. It's pretty difficult to get anything done with the person your crushing on sitting right next to you for a class period.

The class went by quickly, and the day moved forward. From class to class, I sat through them all daydreaming about Andrew. I'm officially obsessed.

"You ready?" He asked leaning against the locker right next to mine.

"Yep." I answered closing its' door. We walked side by side down the hall. We made our way downstairs and put onto the school parking lot.

Andrew had parked his familiar black Mazda, right by the sidewalk. He used the key to unlock his, opening the door for me. I was about to get in when a nauseatingly squeaky voice shrieks.

"Andrew there you are!" Oh dear..

I turned over suddenly, to see Tasha Hailand. I almost didn't recognize her, without makeup and looking slightly overweight. Her hair was pulled into a messy bun.

Tasha clothed herself in an oversized t-shirt and extremely short shorts. I'm surprised she hasn't gotten dress coded since they were practically going up her butt. 

"I've been trying to call you."

"Get away from me." Andrew growled pointing an angry finger at her. He really didn't want to talk to her.

"But babe-"

"Don't you call me that." Tasha's bottom lip quivered, her eyes starting to water.

"W-we need to talk." She stammered, wiping away her escaping tears.

"No, we don't." Andrew walked right past her trying to make his way to the drivers side. She grabbed onto his arm before he furiously yanked it away. "Don't touch me!"

"Andrew! Baby, I have to tell-"

"Deal with it, and leave me out of it." Tears poured down her face after she gave me the dirtiest look I've ever been given. This girl has some nerve.

And with nothing else said we drove off, leaving her to sob alone in the parking lot.

What was wrong with her? I mean I hate her and all but what is causing her to fall apart this much?

What was so important that she just had to talk to him? That she was constantly spamming him?

I didn't have the slightest clue as to what she could be going through that involved him, but for some reason I couldn't help but assume the worst.

•••

Hey sorry I haven't updated sooner today. Let me know what you guys think..

Your comments motivate me more than you'll ever know❤️