19

A/N: DUDE! Skam season 4 (final season 😭) is here! I'm so glad Sana got her own season! I can't wait to watch it, if I can though cause of the whole blocking in other countries, anyways, I saw the trailer, it looked beautiful (EVAK!) and I also saw the first clip (Evak living together! I can't wait. But also Sana looked gorgeous! I love it! And like Noorhelm though. This season is going to be amazing!) Anyways I also warn this chapter has flashbacks, in italics mostly as always. Hope you like and sorry you had to wait but I'm glad I'm posting this the same day as the first clip!

The day it all changed.

Day number five out of five.

The day I trusted him enough to do something that he couldn't do before.

Bathe me.

April 10

It took a long time, I mean fuck it's been two weeks at least.

Every time we'd get so close only for me to fucking shrink back up and lock him out again.

There have been promising days.

Days we got all the way to the under garments only for me to stop it.

We learned the triggering parts that he can't touch me at when doing.

My forearm.

My hips.

My ass.

Where bruises were, not just cause they triggered me, they also fucking hurt.

My chest, specifically anywhere near my boobs.

The bra clip was a hit or miss really, most of the time I have to do it myself.

We were slowly learning none the less.

We even worked up towards getting undressed in front of each other without me getting overwhelmed. It wasn't like with sex where we did the build up of making out, hell even making out triggered me sometimes.

What we'd do is I would sit on my bed and Chris would slowly pull off each of our clothes. He'd pull off his shirt, then carefully reach for mine, pull off his jeans then do my bottoms, and so on until we were naked or I was uncomfortable.

That one was a lot harder.

It wasn't much different to him undressing me in the bathroom, except it got to me more. Maybe it was because I was in a bedroom, maybe it was because we were both getting undress, maybe it was just my anxiety freaking out that Chris was going to do the same thing.

But I'd never tell him about that. It would break his heart too much. I couldn't bear telling him that he scared me a little. I couldn't possibly tell him the saying that repeated in my head every so often.

'It's your fault you got assaulted!'

The words I heard so often it almost felt like it wasn't having an effect on me... until we tried getting me undressed again and I heard those words.

The journey was long to get to this day, days full of barely getting anywhere and almost feeling like they should give up constantly coming to mind.

Times where I balled so hard on the floor, times where I told Chris not to get Noora, that I needed to get over this myself, or a few times where I tried to have him help me.