16

A/N: Okay so this chapter has the Yakuza boys from that night come to visit Charlie so this chapter is going to be quite triggering, read with causation.

The next important day was actually the next day.

March 22

Although for most of the interesting part, he wasn't actually there.

What makes it so interesting you ask?

The Yakuzas decided to drop by.

More specifically the three Yakuza boys from that night.

But I'm getting ahead of myself lets back up a little bit.

Today 10:24

(Lover Boy- Chris, Me- Charlie)

Me: you don't have to come over today, you've been over every day already.

Lover Boy: It's only been three days, plus I don't mind coming over and hanging out.

Me: It's fine if you don't come, you probably have way more important things than just hanging out with me.

Lover Boy: No I don't, there's nothing more important than being with my girlfriend.

Me: Not even doing homework?

Lover Boy: I'm all caught up with work, plus I need to bring your homework.

Me: Ugh, I don't want to deal with any homework.

Lover Boy: Oh so when it comes to me and my work I have to do it but with your homework you don't give two shits.

Me: But I'm also in the fucking hospital Chris, I'm interrupted every ten minutes by some nurse who wants to check one thing or another.

Lover Boy: I know but it's better to get all your work so when you come back you can turn it in right away instead of having to deal with it and your current work.

Me: Fine, Bring my homework but I can't promise I'll actually do it.

Lover Boy: Thank you, I'll be over after school.

Me: Okay, but don't stay for too long, you still have other things to deal with, I know you do.

I hear a knock on the door and glance up before reaching out towards the nurse call button.

"Hey hey, slow down tiger. We just wanted to talk." The guy smirks.

"Last time you told me you just wanted to talk I ended up getting assaulted by you and ended up in this hospital." I reply harshly, trying to hide my fear.

"Well this time we actually do need to talk to you, don't worry sweetie, we can't do anything in here." He says walking over to me and patting my leg, making me pull it closer to me, "Looks like I had an impact on you, good to know."

"Oh go to hell." I mutter out, my grip on my phone tightening,

"Cute. If you're done with your childish insults we do actually need to talk."

"Fine, what the hell do you have to tell me?"

"Well, sweetie, the Yakuzas are aware that you and your little friend, Vilde right?, well anyways we know that you knew about our plans, so I was just wondering, why the hell did you go into that room?"