3

I groan as my eyes barely open to the brightness that shines through the window. I only have a small headache, thanking god I only drank a little bit. Nonetheless I turn to the nightstand to see the pills sitting on the nightstand next to a bottle of water.

Noora.

I reach out for the items, quickly swallowing down the pills and chugging the water before setting them down. I reach out for my phone, looking over the texts I missed last night.

There is a few from Chris.

(Idiot- Chris, Me- Charlie)

Yesterday 22:14

Idiot: What a tease.

Yesterday 23:44

Idiot: Looks like you were right, after how you left me I had no choice but find someone to finish the job.

Today 00:54

Idiot: Hey you okay? Haven't seen you all night?

Today 01:12

Idiot: Just heard you left awhile ago, hope you're okay and were able to finish the job, especially after how I left you.

I roll my eyes chuckling at the thought of how drunk he probably was sending these.

Today 10:13

Me: Wouldn't you like to know 😉.

Me: Hope that headache isn't killing you, but I mean if it is you could probably have your latest one night stand play nurse for you.

After I send the second text the door opens to show Noora and some food.

"You are seriously amazing!" I groan out as she sets the food in front of me. She smiles at me taking a seat next to me as I eat, feeling my headache calm down a little.

"So, how was party for you and William?" I ask in between bites of food.

"It was fun, well besides William rushing off to help with Julian, what about you? How was your night?"

"Not too bad, I got fucked over twice but I got some good making out of it." I shrug it off.

"Oh well I guess that's not too bad, I take it your feeling okay, not too bad of a headache."

"Yeah I'm fine, thanks for the breakfast by the way, if your busy I can get out of your hair."

"No, it's fine. William and I were going to hang out today, we can cancel if you'd rather hang out."

I shake my head, "No it's fine, I'll finish up this breakfast and I can leave, I don't mind, wouldn't want to be a bother after all."

"You're not a bother, plus he won't be here till noon. But I was wondering if you wanted to help me get ready for it, please?"

I chuckle nodding, "Absolutely."

She goes into her closet pulling out clothes as my phone goes off.

Idiot: I would like to know and I hooked up with her at the party before ditching out, didn't need her sticking around, and don't remind me of this fucking bitch of a headache.

Me: Well I'm having the time of my life, Noora is amazing, she made me some awesome breakfast.