13

A/N: YO!!! ⚠️ WARNING ⚠️ !!!! This chapter is an intense one with a MAJOR warning!!! This chapter contains: Assault (Verbal and Physical), Sexual Assault, and ATTEMPTED Rape. I will as always mark where it starts and it continues to the end of the chapter, I will have a brief PG-ish summary of what happened so you DO NOT have to read it in order to understand the story line. Thank you and stay safe.

I let out a sigh as we pile out of the car, all of us stretching. We finally made it back to Oslo after what felt like years.

William and Noora dig their stuff from the back and move it to William's car while Eva and Julian move theirs to Eva's mom's car.

She was in town so she came to get them and have a dinner where she could meet Julian and hopefully they'll be able to sneak out to the party still.

William was dropping Noora off before heading home so they can get ready and William will bring them both to the party.

A similar thing is happening with Chris and I except he's staying to get ready at my place instead of heading home. Then he's going to spend the night and head home tomorrow after we deal with our hangovers.

I move to get into the front seat before we head off towards my house. It was a short drive to my house and when we arrived we gathered all the bags, heading inside.

"Oh crap! William grabbed one of my bags by mistake." Chris says looking at his phone.

"Oh, well that's fine, I'm going to go take a shower while you run and get your bag from him. Odds are I'll be out when you get back so you can take one."

"Okay, and I'm sorry, I'll just be a few minutes."

"Don't worry about it, Chris. Go."

He nods and rushes off and I head into the shower. I strip my clothes and get in, washing the dirt from my skin. I let the hot water relax my muscles and enjoy being out of that cramped car.

I get out and wrap a towel around myself walking out into my room.

"Chris?" I call out.

He still isn't back.

I spot a white box on my bed so I move over to look at it. There was a small paper that read, 'Ditch the Penetrator hoodie and show up in this, consider it... Birthday Gift Part 2 -You know who.'

I roll my eyes, slipping open the box to find a dress it looked amazing and I absolutely love it.

I pull it on checking how it looks on me and smiling as I finish getting dressed and doing my hair and makeup.