11

A/N: Lame excuse time but I forgot about this story so I didn't update this chapter or before it so you get both published late, this was suppose to be up on Saturday.

By the time we get to the hotel it's about three in the afternoon the next day. We only stopped a few hours to sleep and to get food but for the most part we drove straight through, switching off William and Chris as drivers.

We get to the hotel and all of us climb out, stretching our legs and gathering up the trash to toss. I take all the trash to a nearby bin and when I come back all the bags are out of the back, including mine. I shut the trunk before following behind everyone into the lobby.

We set our stuff down and Noora goes up to the front desk to get us checked in. Originally we were getting one double bed room so we could rotate who sleep on the bed by themselves but with the boys I don't know how the rooms were suppose to be broken up. After a bit of time Noora walks up to Chris and I.

"So there is a small problem..."

"Which would be?" I ask.

"When we reserved the rooms they messed up and now we have three single bed rooms. Which isn't a problem for William and I and Eva and Julian, since we're dating, but for you two, you're gonna have to share a bed. They don't have any open double bed rooms." She explains.

I glance to Chris who looks back at me.

I shrug, "I mean I don't mind, the only problem is if one of us wants to hook up with someone we have to plan it where the other is out for a long time, or has somewhere else to stay. That is unless you want to strike a deal and say no one night stands while we're here?" I offer.

"I'm cool with anything, if you want to hook up then you go ahead, just warn me. But if you'd rather have that deal of no one night stands we could always come to an agreement to just fuck each other, that works, right?" He says, fully aware Noora is still standing there.

I roll my eyes, "I'm going to go unpack, Noora can I have my keycard."

Noora nods handing both Chris and I our own cards. I head over to the elevator and the others follow behind, all of us heading up to the rooms.

I scan the card, opening the door and walking in.

I smile at the room, chuckling a little at the fanciness of it. Before either one of us messes it up I slip out my phone and take a picture, posting it to Instagram.

 Before either one of us messes it up I slip out my phone and take a picture, posting it to Instagram

CharliePark: Amazing Hotel room, wish I had someone special to spend it with. Oh well @chrisschistad will do just fine.

Chris got a chime on his phone and I could practically feel the eye roll he gave my back.

"Seriously? You are such a dork." He teases, moving to set his stuff down.

I set my bag on the other side of the bed, "Well I mean is it any less true?"