Chapter 4

Natalie's POV
I drove my dad to the airport and drove back to Cadenza's place. It was Saturday morning and I knew Cadenza had something planned. I knocked on the door and was greeted by a hug. Cadenza let go after a few moments and squealed. "This is going to be so much fun." She shouted pulling me into her house. "Okay let's get you settled into the guest room and then I planned a small pool party. Katelyn, Nicole, and Aphmau are coming. Laurance is inviting a few of his friends too. It's Jeffery, Garroth, Dante, Vylad, and some other guy. I can't remember his name." I nodded and remembered the little freshman that always got on Aaron's nerves. I followed Cadenza upstairs and put my suitcase in front of the bed. "Okay thanks Cadenza, I'll come down after I change to drive to the store and get stuff for snacks." I said grabbing my suitcase and plopping it on my bed. She smiled and squealed and ran downstairs. "Laurance you better keep Dante in his place!" I heard Cadenza shout from downstairs. "I won't have to Natalie can do it just by giving him a death glare." Laurance yelled back laughing. I laughed myself and let my tail disappear into wherever it went when I didn't want it around and changed into my white bikini.(MEDIA) I pulled a pair of shorts and a tee-shirt over it. I put my hair in a bun and covered it with a baseball cap and grabbed my keys. Once I exited the room I bumped into Laurance. "Oof. Oh sorry Laurance. I gotta go to the store wanna come with?" I asked walking downstairs. "Sure. I have to get some stuff to prank the girls anyway." I raised an eyebrow at him. "The other girls since you already know what's going to happen. I mean you're welcome to join us." He said cockily. I scoffed slightly and laughed as I got into my car. "Sure I'll join you, but only because the girls all owe me money." I said driving to the nearest grocery store. He walked off to find stuff for pranking the girls and I went to the deli and grabbed a veggie and a meat platter and put them in the basket along with the brownie mix. Laurance returned to my side with water guns and an air horn. "You know they're going to kill us right." I said walking to the self-checkout machine. "Yeah, but it'll be worth it." I laughed and swiped my emergency credit card and grabbed all of our stuff and walked out of the grocery store. "Hey who did you invite again?" I asked putting the stuff in the backseat. "Jeffery, Dante, Garroth, Vylad, and your friend Aaron." He said getting into the passenger seat. I froze as he said Aaron's name. Well this will be awkward. "Cool, Katelyn, Nicole, and Aphmau are coming." I said driving out of the parking lot and back to Cadenza's house. Two cars were already here. One was Katelyn's blue jeep and the other was a black sports car. "Oh Aaron's here." Laurance said getting out of the car and running through the front door. I walked in with the bags in hand and set them on the kitchen counter. I felt arms wrap around me. "Hey pretty lady." I voice said in my ear. I swung my elbow as hard as I could into the person's chest and heard a groan. I turned around and found Aaron lying on the floor grabbing his stomach. "Aaron I'm...wait why did you say that to me." I said slightly blushing. "What? You guys didn't tell me it was Natalie." He said getting up off the floor and punching Dante on the shoulder. I realized my hair was up and covered. "Hahaha!" Dante and Jeffery laughed. I laughed myself and put the platters in the fridge and started on the brownie mix. After I finished I noticed all the guys went outside in the pool, but Aaron he had just put on his bathing suit. "Here you can lick the bowl." I said handing him the remnants that didn't go into the oven. He smiled and got a spoon from the drawer and began to finish off the remaining brownie mix. "So you are gonna stay here for two weeks?" Aaron asked putting the bowl in the sink. "Yeah. It's going to be fun. So you think I'm pretty." I said smirking at his blush. "It was a dare...I mean your gorgeous...I don't." I cut him off by laughing. "It's fine I'm just pulling your leg." He laughed nervously and went outside. I heard the oven go off so I got oven-mits and removed the brownies. I was already hot and decided I needed to start swimming. I went outside and put my towel on a chair and removed my bathing suit cover-ups. I looked over to the guys and they gawked at my body. Ugh why? I covered my body in sunscreen. "Hey Katelyn can you come over here and put sunscreen on my back?" I asked handing her the tube of sunscreen. She put it in her hands and smeared the cold substance on my back. I was pulled aside by Laurance and he blushed as I put my hands on my hips. "It's time." He said handing me a water gun. I took it and noticed Dante looking at my tits. "Dante. Remember that blessing from Irene." I said giving him a glare. He quickly removed his eyes and went first. All the girls we lounged out on chairs. "Hey girls!" Laurance shouted as we sprayed them with freezing water. They screamed and tried to cover themselves with their towels. I laughed as they glared at me in general. Before I knew it Aaron grabbed me and jumped into the pool with me. I was surprised and a little glad he did it before the girls did. Once I surfaced I gave the guys a playful glare. I motioned Laurance to come forward. He blushed and came towards the pool and leaned down. "How does it feel to get betrayed by your own team?" He asked giving a slight smirk. "Like this." I pulled him into the water with me and Aaron. Aaron laughed with me. "CHICKEN FIGHT!" Garroth yelled pulling Katelyn into the water and moving her up on to his shoulders. I felt someone beneath me and I looked down to find Aaron. I shoved at Katelyn first and we fought for a few seconds, but she eventually fell in with Garroth. I laughed and raised my hands in victory as Aaron laughed beneath me and the rest of the people jumped in. "Hey Nat brace for impact." Aaron said tipping over and landing us in the water. Once I surfaced I immediately noticed something was wrong. I felt it in my bones and I looked around. "Where is Nicole?" I asked getting out of the pool as quickly as possible. They all shrugged and looked around for her. I noticed Dante was gone too. I ran into the house and saw Nicole crying as Dante cornered her. "Dammit Nicole I'm just trying to apologize why won't you listen to me. I'm sorry I know it was wrong." Dante said. "Nat-" I covered Aaron's mouth. "Go out into the driveway I'll meet you there in a second." I said shoving him towards the door. "Whatever Dante just go away." Nicole said walking back outside. I hide behind a corner and waited. I heard Dante sigh and start to walk. As soon as I saw him I grabbed his arm and dragged him out the front door. "What the fuck did I say earlier Dante!" I yelled as I shoved him into Aaron who looked at me with concern. "I told you not to mess with any of my friends again Dante. Do you here anything with your thick skull layered with your massive ego?" I asked angrily as I approached him. "Look I was trying to apologize." He said as Aaron backed away. "I don't care you don't get to apologize Dante you played two girls and I know you knew that was wrong. I don't want you anywhere near me or Nicole. You are welcome to hang out with anyone else, but if you say a word to Nicole I will personally make sure every single person in this town knows what you did. I don't think you want to be lonely forever now do you." I said. Dante looked at me with sad eyes if he was finally realized what he did. I opened the door to Cadenza's house and grabbed my keys from the key hook and slammed it closed and walked to my car and climbed it. "Natalie are you sure you can drive?" Aaron asked as I rolled down my window. "I'll be fine I just need some air. I'll see you later Aaron and tell the girls what I'm doing. I don't want them to think I'm leaving for good." I said before pulling out of the driveway. I drove for an hour. I didn't know where I was going, but it was wherever my gut thought was right. I arrived at the school. What the...