Chapter 2

Aaron's POV
"All you have to do is make a connection Alpha." Her words rang in my head. I understood everything and she helped. I slipped into pajama pants and stayed topless. Her face flashed into my head and made me smile. She was so great and she knew how to take care of herself. She was perfect. I slipped underneath my covers and let sleep overcome me.

Natalie's POV
I walked into my house and changed into a simple teal tank top and didn't wear any pants. I tore out the picture of Aaron I drew and pinned it to my drawing board. (MEDIA). He looked good in red. I laughed to myself. I sat in bed and thought for a moment. Did I like Aaron, I mean he was handsome, tall, sweet, tough, funny, and those brown eyes. God...I think I'm falling in love with the Alpha. I soon let sleep over come me. I sat on the bleachers with Aaron by my side. Something didn't seem right. "Hey Aaron you okay?" I asked concerned. He didn't look at me for a moment and then turned his head. He had a bloody nose and a busted lip and he smirked at me. "Just got into a fight with your boyfriend." He said sarcastically. It didn't make any sense. His face seemed to morph into Gene's and he laughed maniacally. I looked around to find the real Aaron and noticed a pair of feet sticking out from underneath the bleachers. I jumped down and found Aaron bleeding out on the floor. I ran over to his body and held his hand in my hands. His own hand was bloody from trying to stop the bleeding. "Nat-" He choked out and held my hand in his. "Aaron...Aaron it'll be okay. Someone help!" I screamed letting hot tears run down my face. "Nat if this the last time I see you I want you to know this." He stopped speaking and kissed my lips lightly. His hand went limp and his head dropped into my hand once again. I turned around and found Gene with a bloody knife in his hand. "You bastard." He laughed and dropped the knife. I walked over and grabbed it. "Never mess with me again." I said and stabbed him in the stomach and watched him drop to the floor. I woke up sweating and looked over at my alarm clock that read 5:00 am. I wasn't going back to sleep in that matter so I go up and put on a big hoodie that went down past my waist and walk out to my front porch and sat on a swinging bench. I watched a boy or man jog past in a red hoodie, but his face was covered by his hood. He looked over at me and it was non other then Aaron. He blushed madly and continued to jog. I didn't care that he saw me with just a hoodie on. The only thing at this point was that he died in my dream. I entered my house and put on a white crop top and high waisted blue jeans and put my white hair in a ponytail.

Me-Hey girls want to go see a movie or something?
Katelyn-Sure we should go shopping
Cadenza-Sounds good
Nicole-I'll take you up on that offer
Me-Cool I'll pick you all up

"Hey dad I'm going to pick up some of my friends for shopping. Can I borrow the Kia?" I asked. "Sure just be home by 9:00 pm since it's Saturday and tell Katelyn's father I said hello." He yelled down from upstairs. I grabbed the keys and my wallet. I was saving up and I currently had $133 to spend. I walked out and started the car. I pulled out of my house and drove to Katelyn's said hi to her dad and picked up the rest of the girls. "I thought we could split up and go shopping separately and then meet up at my car at 8:00 so I can drive you all home." I suggested keeping my eyes on the road. They all nodded in response and we got out of the car. It was still funny how I towered over all of them. I walked off to rue 21 and got some new jeans and a few new tops. I walked into a guy a little taller than me. "Oh sorry." I said looking up. He had blue and black hair and grey eyes. "Hey no problem, the names Ian." I blushed lightly at the fact that he was also a werewolf. "Well Ian my name is Natalie I'll see you around." I said giving him a wink and walking off. "You cheated on me with Kawaii-Chan!" I heard Nicole yell from across the mall. Oh no. I walked over to where Nicole was and noticed a boy with blue hair and eyes. He saw me approach and froze up. "Yo Nicole what happened?" I asked looking at the boy in front of me. "Well Dante here my now ex boyfriend cheated on me with Kawaii-Chan." She said glaring at him. My blood boiled and I cracked my knuckles. "Dante let's go. Right now. Follow me." I ordered walking away. "Look-" I shoved him against a wall and lifted him by the collar. "No one hurts my friends and gets away with it. Now I want you to take this as a blessing from Irene that I'm not in the mood to pummel you. If you ever and I mean ever look at one of my friends the wrong way I will expose you in front of the entire school and kick your ass. Watch your back Dante." I said before letting go of his collar and walked away. "That also means to stop staring at my ass." I said before going to comfort Nicole. "Yo Dante better watch out for Natalie she'll kick your ass." Laurance said. I smiled and walked to Nicole. "I'm so sorry Nicole he doesn't deserve you come on lets go get something to eat." Katelyn had gone to lunch with Cadenza so I decided that I should go with Nicole. We walked into Panera Bread. I ordered a chicken caesar salad and Nicole ordered a turkey panini. We sat down with our drinks and started to talk. "So you and Aaron. It's been going around the whole school because of Gene." I laughed lightly and remembered what I had told him. "Yeah I had just told him that so he would stop trying to get with me. I'm not surprised he spread it." I said taking a sip of my sweet tea. She laughed and our food finally came. We ate quickly and left to get to my car Cadenza and Katelyn were already there. "Come on we gotta go." I said. "Wait!" I turned around and found Laurance running towards us. "Can I get a ride since Cadenza is my sister?" He asked panting. I nodded and got into the driver's seat and the rest of them got in the car and I drove them all home. I got home at 9:00 on the dot and entered the house. "Hey honey how was your day at the mall?" My father questioned from the couch. "It was good had to deal with Nicole's now ex boyfriend." I said sitting next to him. "Did you threaten him?" I nodded. "That's my girl" He said ruffling my white hair. I laughed and went upstairs. I changed into pajamas. I looked in the mirror and noticed my tail was wagging. Weird it only wagged when I was really happy. I never really noticed my tail anymore.