makoto x reader

You've been with makoto for 8 months now, and the few months you saw the cute cuddable side of him with the passionate and slow sex but for the last 2 months you've been seeing a while new makoto. He would start kissing nibbling your neck out of no where, slap your ass and whisper naughty thoughts in your ear, you didn't want to get sexually interactive with him at this state and with the explicit thoughts of you that he whispers in your ear every once in a while.

But tonight was different, you started getting needy for him, needy for his touch but sadly he wasn't home from the university yet so you decided to touch yourself.

You lay on the bed almost naked just wearing a bra, you go down squeezing your boobs closing your eyes thinking about makoto the whole time as you rub your body you imagine it was his touch. You reach down to your womanhood playing with your clit a bit, then you add two fingers.

"Ngh~ Makotoo " you moan as you start pumping harder and faster, moving your hips. When you're about to reach your limit you hear the door open
"Babe im home " makoto greets coming in
You flip over covering yourself with the quilt and start to fake sleep.
(I faked sleep every time when I was a kid lol it worked on my parents till this day it still works xD)

Makoto looks around the house for you and walks his way to the bed room, seeing you sleep cozy on the bed.
He jumps softly on top of you crawling on you, moving the quilt off you revealing your naked body.
He licks his lips and slowly runs his fingers softly around your body. You move your body a bit.
He gives your ass a squeeze sliding a finger in you pumping and whispers "you wanna know what my kink is...Its bdsm" he smirks reaching for a rope he has on the side of his bed and starts tying you up.

You get up quickly "hey what are you doing"
"Nothing but im gonna point out that you need to work on your acting skills" he smirks tightening the rope.
You wince a bit.

He ties your legs on the bed post leaving them wide opened
You blush "stop staring" you cover your eyes with your tied hands causing you pulling the rope around your boobs more up.

He smirks and squeezes your waist sliding in you slowly moving in and out teasing you.
You groan as you were helpless as well wanting to hold him close to you clawing his back.
He keeps going the same pace then moves his hips harder and faster making you bounce along with your boobies.
"(Y/n) !" he moans moving harder in you.
"Makoto let me loose please" you moan aching to touch him.
He pulls out a pair of scissors that were above you and cuts the rope.

As soon you were cut free you hug your body against his closing the fraction between you and him.

He moves in and out of you holding you against him watching you as your moaning mess

"Ma-makoto- im gonna cum" you moan as you release
He moans your name and slams deeply in you cumming inside you.
You moan softly as he does pulling out of you and lays down next to you, you sit up and kiss him softly, he does the sameand winks
"How about round 2"
You blush looking away not wanting to respond to him.
God knows what he has in mind

The end
I know its short but I didn't really had an idea for this. Sorry